well. its over........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
Well its over. Some of you that have read my threads know that I have been growing for my brother Inlaw.who has pancriatic cancer that moved into his liver.
Mike lost his life yesterday
I don't really say this about anyone.but the world really is less of place without him.
Mike was really a giving person. Lived his life for others.
He was a big star trec fan. But not one of the dress up werdo's.
Love cigars and old movies.
For the last 40 years he has been a Nurse in the ER.home hospice. And finally as a LEAD. He went as for as he could without becoming a Nurse Practitioner.
Left behind by 3 kids,all out of the house and my sister.
I feel bad. 1 he was 2 months away from seeing his first grandchild. And didn't get to see the newest star trec movie.
I don't know.. I'm just sad he's gone. And for my sisters loss.
No I'm not going to quit growing. I will be in contact with his doctor. Docs here have growers that they keep on the downlow that give MMJ for patience since its illegal and doesn't have as many side effects as the meds.
Just wanted to let ya all know. That I may be in and out of here for a bit.
I will keep up on my posts
Take care

Sorry for your loss city.
Best to your sister and her children.

So sorry about your loss,i have also lost someone to cancer ,time will heal the pain .memories will never dissappear.pass on condolances to your sis.take care city

.. truely sorry city... "PEACE".... :(

Thank you all. And Hick.. I think this is the first time you posted in one of my threads and I want in trouble.. thanks

City, my thoughts are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

city said:
And Hick.. I think this is the first time you posted in one of my threads and I want in trouble.. thanks
...I'm sorry to hear THAT!! ;)..hee hee you know it ain't true :rolleyes:

city I am so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law Mike. Sounds like he was an awesome person. May he R.I.P.

**hugs**

Sorry for your loss city. You seem like a decent guy so you must be feeling at a complete lost right now. I have no idea what you are going through but I can imagine. my thought are with you and you brother in law and his family :)

Condolences on your familys loss, as well as the loss to those who enjoyed his presence. Peace be with you all.

How old is your sister?

Is she hot?

Just joking :)

Sorry to hear of the family loss City.

We all need to keep smiling in this existence, whatever it throws at us.

It ends all too quickly.

Your brother-in-law sounded a good man, treasure the good memories.

You and your loved ones are in my thoughts.

:peace:

im sorry to hear about the loss. you and the family will in our thoughts.

I too am sorry to hear of your families loss. It is never easy, but the pain will ease. Memories are all we really have of each other in the end. Make them good while you can. Again, I am so sorry.

I am burning one right now for the both of you.

The meaning of life = Understanding.
The meaning of death = Neverending Peace.

Sorry for your loss City..god Bless him and keep him safe...

Latest posts

Back