what a great site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaRookie123

Reaction score
hey all just wanted to say am new to this site and am absorbing alot of info from the experienced growers on here.... I am growin my second grow and the info on here so far has waaayyyyy improved performance over last try thanks for the knowledge will be posting pics soon DaRookie:D

Hello rookie and welcome.

Apart from the info i think you'l find that this place is probably the only weedgrowing site where there are no inflated ego's, power crazed mods and people are probably the most friendly and welcoming on any forum i've been a member of and there have been a few.

Well done this site and those who use it.

Welcome!

You will see that GMT is more than right! I'm "newber" than you (haven't grew anything yet) and this site helped and will be helping me a lot!

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's filled with all sorts of information that will definitely help you along the way. It's also filled with members from all over the world who are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. We would all love to see some pics of the garden. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Welcome to MP.
Looking forward to seeing the fruit of your labor...or your buds anyway.....
and like Smokey said...
Take care and be safe.

hey darookie123

soon you'll have to change your name to " thepro123 "

welcome..........................................

Welcome rookie,
pull up a chair and joint the fun. This site is full of some of the friendliest people you could wish to meet. The grow experience ranges from been there done that to what the!@#$#@ is going on. There is always something to learn and something to share.
Good luck and good growing.

Welcome Rookie!
I'm into my 2nd grow too and have learned sooooooo much from this site. Take your time and check out all the various topics. You'll learn a tremendous amount of information. I suggest you introduce yourself to Hippie in England; the professor emeritus of cannabis. Rumor has it, God put him in charge of marijuana production on this planet for a spell. So you may want to take off your shoes when you approach his grow shed. :holysheep:
Best,
Mr.Greengenes

I knoooooooooowwwwww! Right! Everything you nned is here. I would suggest reading the DIY sections. Welcome.

Latest posts

Back