What are your favorite strains???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
What are your top three favorite strains that are still available as seeds today. Not the ole mythical strain your uncle used to grow in his van by the river but something still available.:hubba:

Stunzeed..

my favs are

white widow
romulan
afgani goo
purple kush

Have you grown any of those yourself??

I am personally growing romulan right now. it has always been one of my favs. My fathers has had kidney disease for 10 years and just got a transplant, we just finishing curing 39 plants of indoor purple kush. wonderful. just sold 5 pounds to dispensary for $4000 per pound. I attempted wite widow once, vegging under flours, it use a pretty easy strain, has 6 females for clones, but they all got stolen

OG Kush
Granddaddy Purple
Blueberry

some of my worst
Master Kush
ICE
----
never comes out right

TITAN: Dude your signature says you are on your first indoor grow, If you grew all that stuff b4 why are you in so much need of help?

this is my first real grow. sorry for the confusion. my father has grown for about 7 years. I rarely get to speak with him. it is easier to get help here. like I said above, he just finished 39 plants of purple kush.

I did try growing white widow in the past but never got to flower and it was almost 2 years ago. I was only growing for clones. plus, I didn't know about this site. lol

White Widow
Northernberry
Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry

i figure a lot of peops are prolly not from the states if their are a few of you could someone give me legit site for seeds, i have never got them over the net b4, i got my last seeds for the cannibus cup, now i just had a baby cant be makin trips amsterdam yet. and who can say what their favs are they are all great in their own way. the last batch i grew was sensi star, silver pearl, belladona

when i was at the cup sweettooth and nycd and millenium power were by far the best three

My three favs are:
East Coast Diesel
Bubblicious
Pappya

If you are looking for a good spot to shop for your seeds,get them from DOC.Or from Nirvana,they both will get to you in the states.
Keep it GREEN:D

hey thanks a bunch is the east coast diesel similar to the nyc diesel

i have checked nirvana out b4 the DOC ur talking about is that dr. chronics

I usually just buy chronic or swag mostly- with no names. I'm trying out White Widow, Bubblelicious, and Lowdown Mystery, so I'll report back in about 3 months!

Best I had was some pale lime green bud with little to no scent, and made me feel like I was flying, as well as visually hallucinate tracers and synthesia. Never been able to find anything close to that since... =/

no names can be very good but swag is harsh unless its a drought cant be picky then

cooguy45 said:
OG Kush
Granddaddy Purple
Blueberry

some of my worst
Master Kush
ICE
----
never comes out right

I thought Grand Daddy Purple was clone only. Where are seeds available?

My worst strain ever was Chronic. Yuck. Tastes and smells like crap. Very nice on the plant though if that matters to ANYONE

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back