What do you think 2 weeks flush? Ph ballanced?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi All,

Whats the best way to flush and how long before snip would you start to flush? Also should I flush with Ph ballanced water?

Thanks ;)

you are supposed to use an equal amount of water as pot size.if you are using 3 gal. pot,then use 3 gal. water.i myself do not flush.i just feed water only for the last 1-2 weeks.just use regular water for the all,except the last gal. of water.ph the last gal.hope this helps

I start giving distilled water only at two weeks to harvest, then flush at one week. IMO, the flush allows the bud to burn all the way to a clean, fine white ash.............

i just water with str8 distilled water for the last 2 weeks,my last watering,i water until the water flows out the bottom of the pot for a couple minutes.if your using miracle grow as a nute,id recommend doing a couple good last flushes.

IF your going to flush you should use 3 times the ammount of water to gallons of potter ( 5 gal potter =15 gal of water) and when it comes to water to use i only air mine out i let it stand in a bucket overnight so the chlorine can evap. Distilled is fine but with out a system to make it, it can cost ;)

Thanks brothers and sisters ;) I use Canna prods:) I have noticed before last couple weeks flush buds get like 1/3rd bigger I think I had bag seed so all seem diff :( which is a hassle .......

I love you all

Latest posts

Back