WHaT Do You THiNK??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetBLACK

Reaction score
ok so this lady is from some bagseed kush variety. she is 64 days old, and in her 37th day of flowering. she is 5 feet tall, and just transplanted in a 5gal pot today, she was previously in a 3gal since seedling. i used 2 30w cfls since it was a seed until it was 28days old. thats when i switched to 12/12 lite cycle, with a 400watt hps.

so i think my buds are pretty small, they have been the same siz for a while now. also most of my leaves have browninsh spotting and burning of tips, and i thought it may have been a potassium deficiency. caused from poor drainage that may have caused soem toxic salt buildup, ive since flushed it out with alot of water and flora kleen. since i started flowering ive been using bloom ferts by supernatural foods. now i use awesome blossoms by technaflora. i use 20ml per gallon, and i use a gallon whenever i water when it was in a 3gal pot and i would get 10-12 oz of runoff. the closet stays about 73-78 degrees in the day, and slighty lesss at night. the soil i used is a 50/50 mix of local (socal) organic compost and local organic potting soil w perlite in it. and i have been using 6.5 ph water since flowering. as i said before i just transplanted into a 5gal pot today, and i watered with 1.5gal and got another 10oz of runoff.

just wondered what you more experienced growers thought of my lady. this is my second grow and i just hope that the buds get a little bigger and swell up nice. i only have 4-5 weeks left for them to chub up. and i hope my leaves stay green they havenot been getting worse since i flushed out the soil, so i hope that solved that problem.

thanks again

bellaSWAN 001.JPG

bellaSWAN 002.JPG

bellaSWAN 003.JPG

bellaSWAN 004.JPG

bellaSWAN 005.JPG

Hi,

I think they're coming along well. Now that they've got some room for the roots they should hit another growth spurt soon but many strains don't fill out their buds until the last couple of weeks... Since you've had nute burn issues I suggest you feed your gals only every other or every third watering with 1/2 strength nutes until you flush a week or two before harvest.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Looks GREAT! One suggestion tho maybe LST those branches next round I have gotten double the weight off big plants like that doin it that way. Get the light to those lower buds because i got a 400 HPS and trying to get those big plants to put out their max weight I usually LST the branches. LOOKS GOOD THO!

thanks ZTEC. what can you tell me about LST?? is that when you top the plant?? which i am not too sure about either. or is LST when you bend the branches or something?

LST is when you bend the top branch lower then the stem (don't suggest it now because it will stunt the growth if your already flowering) but I do it with my indoor plants because they are indica and very bushy and it makes the hormones focus more to the side growth because it's higher then the top node also opens up more light to those lower branches. But I get a lot more weight on those would of been little popcorn buds, turned top cola type product. I am still learning myself and so you might want to look up this on the forum there is tons of info out there.

Latest posts

Back