What soil mix do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
So I'm going to be transplanting in a few days and I've been trying to decide what soil combo to use and I was going to use 2 bags of vermifire for every bag of light warrior but I have been thinking about trying roots organics soil with some type of mix to help it drain like light warrior. Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks!

My idea is to get one of each and see if you can see a difference then you'll have your own preference from experience ;)

Why not use the same soil mix they are in now?..

4u, I had heard really good things about roots organics so I was going to try it.

i've heard some good stuff too. but have yet to try it for myself

I could tells ya but then Id have to kills ya ;)

No seriously ifin yual wantin to keep simple without worry then set to me fire in pm ifin yual cares to. My mix is found easy be mighty simple and realy never ever cause me greef. Hope yual do well what ever yur trail walkin friend ;)

BWD

I think your on the right track I used the ffof with a none nutes potting soil drains pretty good

Yup lot folk all dialed in good and dont be fraid to ask question cause they all have backin to what they use. Pilgrem there be lots folk here with smarts to soil yur guts will tell ya who be yur guide ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back