What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope your tester is dry enough, that is the good thing about a vape, if it is still moist it still vapes.

will wait for smoke report.
rosie

I do very much want a vape, but the bills and such are stacked up and the money is skin tight right now. Work starts up this week (or at least I go back on payroll lol) and I'll be bringing in almost 2x the amount I make on unemployment all winter...soon!!!!!

That will be great. I think money is tight all over right now. Glad you will be back on the payroll.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roddy again.

:48:

congrats on returning back to the world of Income tax

OK, the camera just sux! Believe it or not, this is the macro setting lol

Big Band Bud 002.JPG Big Band bud from one of the smaller branches, cut her up, let her sit and she smoked fairly well. GREAT taste...strong fruit with hints of deisel?? The high is very heady.

This is not completely dried, had to let sit atop my T5 for about half an hour, but it is good!!!

eta, THANKS 4U and Rosie, much appreciated!

WOW, I wouldn't have ever guessed this plant weighed so much, SWEET!!! She came off the stems this morning and HOLY HEAVY BUDS, she weighed in at 209gr dry! Cola was 19gr! These buds are big and chunky with plenty of red and white!!

I am very happy, who'd have thunk it would come to nearly a 1/2lber

WOW, that is impressive! That much weight off the big 40 inch girl. Congratulations Roddy. I am happy for ya. wow.

Roddy sorry to ask again but you usually veg them for more then 6 weeks correct ? To you top them when and how often ? What is the usual height of them ?

Congrats for the harvest :aok:

THANKS Rosie, I was expecting maybe 5oz, 7.5 is a big surprise for sure!

BHO, I usually go for as long as it takes to get to desired height (around 30" before flip), I've topped a few and tied a few down, but this one was a straight up pine tree, no manipulating at all! I can't recall exactly how tall this one went in at, but it was undoubtedly under the 30", probably closer to 24"! I'm happy to answer all questions, no worries there, and THANKS!!

I am really happy, I was worried about having enough for myself and my patient AND making it to the TW (4 weeks out)...shouldn't be a problem now lol!!

Editing to add that I normally veg for longer than 6 weeks, longer than 8 weeks sometimes. This will go down a bit with the added space in budding, but I still see myself manipulating a few as projects just to see how big I can go!!

I just can't stop looking at the 9"x13" cake pan filled to the brim with beautiful fruity smelling buds...SWEET!!!!

Roddy said:
I just can't stop looking at the 9"x13" cake pan filled to the brim with beautiful fruity smelling buds...SWEET!!!!

Bastard :hubba:

My new Milwaukee 600 wand came today and, as I had thought, my ph is 6.4 pre-nute and 6.7 nuted....it's not the ph that's causing the gals to go hungry!

I went to the doctor today for my renewal....$75!! Good for another year!

Toke a phatty for those of us stuck with the Schwagg bags Roddy! That looks great, and 209 gr.? WOW... Naturally this will fall slightly with a curing, but still; congrats!

I'm not doubting I could lose around 1/4 give or take during final curing, but yes, minimal and I am very happy indeed! Am toking the strawberry tasting goodness now, loving it!

A question for anyone knowing about baking, I am making a carrot cake and wondering if putting some sweet bud in would be worth it (will it get me high)? If so, how much? How would I put it in, do I have to make butter first or can I simply grind up the bud. I am thinking the sweetness of the cake should do a good masking job of the mj??

More than half the gals are sick and no idea what the problem is. I have a thread in the sick plant section, but no answers there either. They seem to be starving even though I've doubled the nutes and my ph is awesome.

5 gals went into new homes last night, from their 5gal smart pots to nice new 10gal smart pots, we'll see if this helps the poor babes get back on their feet a bit!!

I didn't have the camera last night (dang), but the roots on these gals were SWEET! The roots really did take up every inch of soil, the soil came out whole in a "plug" that you could have shaken without loss of soil...this will likely be the issue. I now know transplanting is a must!! You want them big, you better give them space!

Looks like I'm alone here and with this fat doob of Big Band wanting to be burned.....

Roddy said:
I'm not doubting I could lose around 1/4 give or take during final curing, but yes, minimal and I am very happy indeed! Am toking the strawberry tasting goodness now, loving it!

A question for anyone knowing about baking, I am making a carrot cake and wondering if putting some sweet bud in would be worth it (will it get me high)? If so, how much? How would I put it in, do I have to make butter first or can I simply grind up the bud. I am thinking the sweetness of the cake should do a good masking job of the mj??

I prefer to make hash and use that to cook with... But I have used raw flower powder (ground REALLY well) for brownies! If you'll take about 3/8's of an ounce, you should do alright with that much... A half ounce would make some killer cake! And a 1/4 bag might give you a descent buzz... Somewhere in the middle is where I'd imagine we're looking for here! Hope this helps bud!

Latest posts

Back