whats the deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
Read a little about plants that are set out later will flower a little bit later but i didnt really believe it was true until yesterday the cuttings i put out on 6 15 are just barely budding when the earlier ones are quite a bit more hairy.The 6 15 clones are as big as the ones i put out in april.Ill never take a clone off of a budding female and set them out in april again expecting them to revegitate.Another newbie mistake.Seems like every summer i learn another lesson the hard way.Had to pull a few that still werent reveging at the beginning of july.They werent even a foot tall .They had all these hairs and wierd looking single blade leaves.The smoke was better than the street weed going around here for 40 a quarter.bought a 2o sack of some crap today that i swear has been sprayed with some kind of potpori or perfume.Ijust hope the arent spraying it with some kinda senthetic enhancement or something.MAN! COME ON OCTOBER!:icon_smile:

If they had single blade leaves then they were starting to reveg

Yea i figured they were startin to but they were so small and pitifull lookin.Pluss it hasent rained here in over 2 months and i just didnt feel like carrying extra h2o for them.And the fact that i was basicly out of smoke may have influenced my decisionwhen i smelled that stinky goodnss not to mention i try to keep my count under 6 plants.Five and under is a misdemeanor in our state.

took my clones 28 days to look even remotely normal again. those single fan leaves and the mutated leaf growth almost made me scrap my clones lol. but growing indoors has its perks. once they're lookin good again i can just flip to 12/12. seems like cutting clones from a flowering plant and growing them outside would be alot more difficult. you have to adjust your timing for the extra veg time the clones need.

Latest posts

Back