What's up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Hey, just bored about to smoke a bowl was seeing what everyone's been up to. seems like forever since i've sat at a computer and relaxed hehe. i see KK made mod, that's pretty cool. mom you still keeping your coffee table section under control? :bong:

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Doing the best I can, D. ;)

It's 1:41 AM here. This beer is tasting mighty fine, and I may sneak into the garage for a few more puffs.

:48: Here!

well, it's 1:45 am here, and the greens are tasting mighty about to be cash. gonna have to pack another bowl. you pulled off any more grows since that early misty? and skunk it was right?

Nope, that was all. I promised hubby. :D

Its fine, theres still plenty. ;)

yeah...well that's cool. stay true to your word ;p. do you feel unsatisfied with the 1 time only grow? is stoney bud still around? i know it's harsh to ask b ut i know he was old lol.

hmm lol. interesting. what's that blabber about the womens group? who cares if there's a womans group or not unless you're a woman? why would he make such a big deal about it. all you ever have to do is just accept what a woman wants and they're always happy that way heh. maybe that new 2 chronic guy needs to take womens 101.

and what are they saying TBG left for....?

Latest posts

Back