when to go 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
please take a look and give me some idea of how much longer you would veg. They have a 400w hps and 2 florescent grow lights. they were from seeds and have been veging for 4 weeks on 18/6 have them in fox farm soil and have just recently started with fox farm nutrients for veg 1tsp per gallon. the larger plant came up fast and is 10" with 7 full leaf branches the other two are half the size but very bushy.Please take a look and tell me what you think. I'm a big boy so don't hold back any thing you think that may help my final out come.

002.JPG

003.JPG

009.JPG

patio enclosures 009.JPG

it all depends on how much head room you have.i like to keep mine short and fat.i let mine get about 14-18 inches before flipping

thank you if you have any other info please help

Let them grow for another 3 or 4 weeks and let them Baby's Get BIGGER..
The bigger, the more Buds..

IMO Id switch now unless your planning on transplanting into a bigger container first. The ones you have them in now appear to be a bit on the small side for a full grow Id transplant them into 3-5 gal potters and veg till they are between 1 ft and 1.5 ft then make the kick to flowering ;)

Yeah, i got some ww that is much bigger than yours and ive been in veg with them for about six weeks, let em get a lil bit bigger, you could employ some training to get more budsites as well and produce more yield.

Thank you. if you have any other helpfull tips please help
D

I would let them grow about 18-22inches or soo and then flower. . .In reality its up to you. .

wate a nother week, an tie down your tallest plant, thats what i am doing, an with my silver haze, it is know to grow tall in flower stage.

p.s my boxer is still in veggie stage 2, hes a dork

11-07-08_1015 (2).jpg

Wiseguy_Chef said:
wate a nother week, an tie down your tallest plant, thats what i am doing, an with my silver haze, it is know to grow tall in flower stage.

p.s my boxer is still in veggie stage 2, hes a dork

Hey i have that same area rug..lol...and IMO....LST doesnt increase yield..and do as Duddaman has said transfer plants to larger containers and flower..Good luck AND KEEP M GREEN:D

4u2sm0ke said:
Hey i have that same area rug..lol...and IMO....LST doesnt increase yield..and do as Duddaman has said transfer plants to larger containers and flower..Good luck AND KEEP M GREEN:D

yeah? did your girl, an or wife pick it out? lol mine did:rolleyes:

JBonez said:
hey man, love your quote in your sig, kinda my philosophy on life!
Thanks . love your quotes also. . . JBonez, we will only learn from our mistakes/accomplishments.

4u2sm0ke said:
Oh CRAP now they know my alter ego :D i alos did intend for it to sound like you should transplant and the right after start flowering, i ment more to transplant. then let your plant veg again. try not to out grow your cealing. tips for keeping it with in that area are

1. know your height from floor to roof.
2. remember that if using any HID light you will need heat clearence.
3. plant potters will eat up height also, just from the floor.
and the 4th is the most improtant

4. The plant will double or even triple (sometimes more) through the duration of its flowering period.

I agree with 4u2smoke, think of it like this. bud needs a place to grow, or lets call this place real estate.

a reg plant in veg with no lst will have one main cola worth of real estate.
a plant the same age that was lst'd would have more budsites, but the overall real estate would be the same, just spread out and divided between the extra grow tips.

to use lst to increase yields would be easy to do, but you would have to veg a little bit longer.

Latest posts

Back