when you love somthing>>> set it free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
this is a funny as heck story,, i was at my buddys this weekend and we where talking about a trailer park boys episode when cory and trevor got attact by the cougar,, so we where trying to think of the name of the episode so it finaly popped to mind about and hour later so by buddy says it to me ,,, WHEN YOU LOVE SOMETHING SET IT FREE,,, whaaaaaaa this is funny,, so his son says what?? so my freind ,, who is his father explanes to him if you get and animal and love it but it belongs in the wilderness the best thing to do is set it free and let it go home and live in the bush and find its real family and not to keep it,,, so i get a call from my buddy tonight he came home after work to his wife saying why did you tell jake to let the dog go off the chain yesterday,, my buddy all clusterd with no clue what she was talking about,, goes to his son and says ,, jake why did you tell mom that i told you to let the dog off the chain ,, he replys cuz you guys told me yesterday that if you love your pet to let it go ,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i must have been laughing for about 5 min straight,, whaaaaaaa i still am,, anyway the dog came back within a couple hours after he got home but that what definatly the funniest thing i heard all day. and my buddy had to explain to him again what he meant by it,,

If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

hmmm...And I have always had i quoted to me a l'il different...
"f you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it."

:D...:p

:holysheep: Hick you know how to make someone laugh their butts off in the morning. :rofl:
Hick said:
"f you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it."

LOL.. that was too good. Kids are hilarious sometimes!

~Metalchick

i agree kids are funny as hell,, that kid is great ,, funny little charecter

Hick said:

hick thats some funny stuff thanks man

Latest posts

Back