Where to SAFELY order beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
I am in th good ol usa and am wondering where to get some ak47 beans from that would be safe. Anybody from this country had good luck with any banks? any info would help, thanx in advance.

I just wanted to personally say thanks hgb and berserker, you have convinced me. Now to figure out the monetary conversion, lmao.

Holy smoke rings batman!!! $110 bucks! I hope they grow all girls!!

mastersativa said:
I just wanted to personally say thanks hgb and berserker, you have convinced me. Now to figure out the monetary conversion, lmao.
They have a spot on there for US currencey.I order pretty much all my seeds from the Doc.Just dont send seeds to the same place that you are growing.Thats the biggest tip I can give you on That.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Just dont send seeds to the same place that you are growing.Thats the biggest tip I can give you on That.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Duely noted.

mastersativa said:
I hope they grow all girls!!

no you don't cuss then you will just have to bye more seeds:)

couple males will solve that problem for you :hubba:

That very funny, as i was reading some other journals it hit me, maybe a male wouldnt be so bad. lol. That way i can pollenate and get more seeds for free. Thanks for settin me straight hgb. lol. Man, 15 years of tokin and that short term mem thing kinda kicks ya,lol. O.K. then at least nine girlies. Thanx all for the help so far and keepem buddin.

Is nirvana a decent place to buy from? Thay have a couple strains i was toyin with. The ak48 and the misty. Anybody got ant thoughts about the site or the strains? Thanx again for all the help.

Honestly, man....i dont know your level of experience growing....but heres my personal experience....ive purchased from the doc two times....both times the seeds got here safe and quick.....heres the kicker....unless you have a few grows under your belt, I would stick to cheap, common strains to begin with. The reason I say this....I got all gung-ho when i started browsing the seedbanks
and picked bubblicious, and Eldorado(picked this one based on the qualities they listed)...the bubblicious being more common.....grew excellently for my first grow....after that I tried the Eldorado(who's ever heard of it anyway, right?) had a terrible time getting it to germinate...and even then its a pure sativa so keeping it healthy was a challenge for a newbie grower like myself...not to mention that it was expensive as flip because it was feminized and to boot.....the best i got out of the ones I DID get to germinate was males.....what I took away from this experience was this:unless you've got a good bit of experience and a real drive(drive=passion+time), you're best to start off with the cheaper, more common strains because they will not only save you money, but save you frustration if you should mess some up(which i think we all can attest to, will happen at least once) not to mention the likelyhood of finding advice from folks on here who have grown it before.....dont get me wrong...there are good beans out there that cost a pretty penny that are great, but unless you've got a handful of grows under your belt....you'll learn more, have better results and be happier in the long run to start off with the (often times)cheaper and easier to grow strains....im sure theres people on here who have had personal experience that directly makes my (lengthy)opinion seem wrong(even a bling squirrel finds a nut every once in a while), but i think its sound advice and i encourage others to put in their two cents as well.
Peace
-Shutty

Wow, Yeah i am to indoor grow, but have had all good experiences with outdoor. didn't mean to stir feathers just askin a couple q's. anyway's i think im gonna go with nirvana, the price is right for my first time ordering, in case they dont make it to me or what not. thanks for all the help bro's, and sis's.

unless you have a few grows under your belt, I would stick to cheap, common strains to begin with.

Shutty, I think what you say here makes a lot of sense.

mastersativa......i dont think you have to worry about stirring feathers....i just got carried away and seemingly repeated myself.......i guess i just got carried away and seemingly repeated myself...ok, im through kidding....all i was trying to say is that when i was shopping for seeds i talked myself into buying some expensive feminized seeds when in retrospect...i think i would have been better off saving some money and building some experience.....but if you've had some outdoor grows and know how to identify nutrient problems, etc. then you'll probably be okay with whatever you decide to order seedwise...

Hey bro i tooooooootally understand. And yeah i agree with ya. Thats why i think i should try the nirvana's, they are cheap. And for my first order if something does go wrong, i won't be out much money.

I assume you mean you are looking at buying a nirvana seed through doc chronic?....he seems to be a middle man of sorts when it comes to a lot of seeds....but im tellin ya and lots(most) people on here will tell you that ordering from the doc is as close to 100% success rate as any "distributor" will ever get....and fast too....i know you can buy direct from nirvana but it just seems like doc has the method for success down-pat

They even sell feminized at a cheaper price than $110 at Nirvana-shop.com

While i was searching through the strains on dr chronic's site. he can get alot of great stuff from all over. And since everybody is ravin about the doc, hes my pick to order from. i think i am gonna go with the ak48 and ww. so many choices!:)

Latest posts

Back