Wheres Pot OF GOLD strain???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
I used to smoke this bud called Pot of gold, i loved it sooo much, it was sweet, crispy, heady friggin nuggets.
Im wondering where i can find the seeds to grow the strain.
so if you know of a link to where i may find it, please hook it up.

also, the nuggs were honestly very gold looking. yellow/gold

imfamous POG....haven;t seen it for sale...good luck finding it. Lemme know if ya find a seedbank that has it. wouldn't mind a pheno of that myself.

it's not for sale lol

if some one told you it was POG they lied:rolleyes:

and the nugs are more pink/purp then anything and not yellow/gold as can be seen in the jan. bpotm from me...

nice little NL#5 male cross i did a few years back:hubba:

and mutt no prob on a pheno ;) ;)

It's funny u mentioned that because I was looking at an old high times mag, and seen the pot of gold strain. The mag is about a year old but you can try their website www.theamsterdam.com. Located under the Flying Dutchman seed bank. Hope this helps.

Edit... There is a movie ad in the mag and it is for the movie Blow, coming to theaters April 6. So I guess it is a little older than a year lol.

Anybody who carries Flying Dutchman should have it, though whether they ship to the US is a different story....I might be wrong but I just found it at 2 places just like that, are there knockoffs or something?

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?recnumber=67

Can't order from the doc to the US anymore but I know a little birdie..maybe. PM me not sure if the birdie is still around and I want to make sure he's cool with me saying something.

I have pot o' gold...from flying dutchman/sensi. I have yet to germinate them, but I am looking at the seeds right now. Supposedly it's a skunk kush strain.

Ya, i still havent come across a place where i can buy pot of gold.
I have smoked it tons, and i loooove POG!

Someone shoot me a link to a seedbank that has POG if you find it...thanks

Latest posts

Back