Which do you think is the best "all around" BRAND of ferts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
What brand of nutrients do you think is best all around. Now I know your gonna say that you mix and match but if you could only choose ONE brand, which would you pick.

Stunzeed..:peace:

Would have to be Biobizz Organic range for me.

if i could choose, and cash wasn`t a problem i`d keep it "organic".
for some reason i think that the girls prefer it that way "IMO".:bongin: :eek: :bongin:

The best brand of organic ferts, IMHO, is Advanced Nutrients. They have a great selection and amazing quality

Fox Farm IMHO i believe that you can never go wrong.I use it for my soil and all my nutes from start to finish.

I use General Hydroponics "Flora Series" for both Hydroponic and dirt grows. It works great.

Very strong stuff and can be altered endlessly depending on it's usage.

AN, has the cleanest, mj specific line of product. Very pure nutrients, not watered down, well worth the extra cash!

Right now I am using Fox Farms. I would like to try Advanced Nutrients. The only problem is it seems like alot of the local shops talk crap about them and black list them. I went into one store and they told me that they are made in Canada and the Russian Mafia controls the company. They also told me that they are not shipped in temp controled trucks and are in extreme hot and cold temperatures. They told me that is really bad for the ferts. What does everyone else think? Please leave speculation out and if you have some solid info I would like to know since I only have one local store owners opinion. Thanks guys.

Stunzeed..:farm:

Stoney Bud said:
I use General Hydroponics "Flora Series" for both Hydroponic and dirt grows. It works great.

Very strong stuff and can be altered endlessly depending on it's usage.

Double Ditto on the modifying their strengths very forgiving.

i have had great success with an sensi one line, look at my ak48 grow at day 28 it speaks for it self. I have had my local shop talk trash about an as well, i believe this is because they want to stay disassosiated with a pure mj line. i have used gh, canna, and millenium garden. i had decent results with all. but the sensi one line just bring out the true potential of your genetics. i deal with discountadvancednutrients.com , they are great, very knowlegable,fresh product, free delivery, free gifts.

leelow said:
i have had great success with an sensi one line, look at my ak48 grow at day 28 it speaks for it self. I have had my local shop talk trash about an as well, i believe this is because they want to stay disassosiated with a pure mj line. i have used gh, canna, and millenium garden. i had decent results with all. but the sensi one line just bring out the true potential of your genetics. i deal with discountadvancednutrients.com , they are great, very knowlegable,fresh product, free delivery, free gifts.

Good info Leelow. Thanks for the web addy.

Stunzeed..

General Hydroponics "Flora Series"

the best one for me

I've been researching that question for thousands of hours the last couple of years on the internet. At least 15 different MJ forums looking at grow threads and comparing the nutes the best producers use. Right now I'm pretty happy with NSR Greenleaves and batcrap. By no means do I think it's the best out there and will change someday. There are expert growers getting A+ results with many of the top brands. But hands down the expert growers using advanced nutrients get an A++ from all I can see, read and compare. I don't use the stuff and ain't no pimp for them but fact is fact. Like I said my knowledge is only from reading every grow thread on the web. Be hard for anyone using different brand nutes to beat the top producers in yeild and quality on that AN forum. IMO

Latest posts

Back