which ones the all around better strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_48911

Fellow Grower
Reaction score
i'm planning on placin my order with nirvana sometime this week but i've been sitting here thinking for about an hour which strains i wanna attempt. I've decided on white widow,four way,and jock horror for sure.But i cant make up my mind on whether i wanna grow the new purple power...k2...or snow white.can anybody give me some tips on how to choose.
If i had the room or was growing outside,i'd just say screw it and grow all 6 strains but since i dont i'm left choosing.Has anybody ever smoked or grew any of these 3 strains.If so could you give me some tips that would help make up my mind on what to grow.Thanks alot-G_48911

I have always felt Citral from Nirvana was the best strain they sell.:)

I was checkin that stuff out,i seen it has a 15-20% thc level which is high so i'll bet the highs wonderful but i seen it said for experienced growers and i've grown outdoors/indoors b-4 but this time around i'm gonna be growing hydroponically so i didnt want a plant that would be a pain in the @$$ to grow..i'm not sure though,that new purple power looks so beautiful..i think i might beable to get the wifey to smoke with me if i grew some purple herb but this is such a hard decision.

I am smoking some aurora indica from nirvana right now and it is some of the most potent I have smoked. I highly recommend it. Nirvana's master kush is excellent also.

Latest posts

Back