White Rhino !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jao33333

Reaction score
Just a picture of some lower limb sample bud of my White Rhino. I am letting the rest ripen a bit more she is 58 days into flower now.:cool:

100_1780 (2).JPG

100_1701 (2).JPG

Looks good, ordered some white rhino beans last week. Cant wait to try to grow.

ray jay said:
Looks good, ordered some white rhino beans last week. Cant wait to try to grow.
I have to say it is a rugged short plant. It was a bit nutes sensitive at first. Definitely have to have the patients to ripen this one. She has a pungent slight blueberry smell. I only ended up with one White Rhino out of four. I had two destroyed by someone and one was my fault. Thanks to mother nature I was blessed with a few Norther Lights that are doing very well. It will be a bit before a smoke report on the White Rhino. Thank you JJ:D

IRISH said:
looks good 33. i've got a clone vegging as we speak...
Hey Irish, Do you no much about the WR strain. This was my first time with it. JJ:)

what'dya wanna know jao?

classic EPIC strain.. 'nuff said :D ;)

lookin to get some rhino going soon myself (working on some NL, but doesn't look like anything good will come of them :( )
actually never grown it myself, just smoked it.. alot

kaotik said:
what'dya wanna know jao?

classic EPIC strain.. 'nuff said :D ;)

looking to get some rhino going soon myself (working on some NL, but doesn't look like anything good will come of them :( )
actually never grown it myself, just smoked it.. alto
I would like to try the WR again when i have more time to veg and bush them out. I had a late start on the NL and WR crop so veg time was limited. The WR seemed to flower sooner than the NL Girls. I included a pictue of one of my NL Girls for you to see. JJ:D

100_1719 (2).JPG

looking good they guy gonna be some sweet sweet somke

have'nt grown the WR yet jj, was gifted a clone recently, and am vegging it atm... if it's anything like the smoke from mom ,WW, your in for a real treat. she is my first true love, (WW)...:cool:

IRISH said:
have'nt grown the WR yet jj, was gifted a clone recently, and am vegging it atm... if it's anything like the smoke from mom ,WW, your in for a real treat. she is my first true love, (WW)...:cool:
I am looking forward to it very soon. Today I tried a Bud sample from the 8th I liked the high heady and a bit euphoric with a good body buzz. The rest of her I let Ripened six more days as of yesterdays chop.

Latest posts

Back