white spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlost

Reaction score
my plants are getting little white spots on them...what are the and how do i get rid of them?

theres different kind of white spots, if u dont mind tell me details about ur plants, outdoor or indoor? if outdoor, can be from little birds, or pest, white bugs, spiders love hang on it thats how white came on it, clean it with fresh water from bottled water be sure they get full sun, or be sure they not hot in light system, check ur finger for heats from light ray if too hot, pull it up little bit plants gotta to be cool theres 10 or more different kind of white spotting i need know more about yours

can you takes pics, this is the thrid exact same post that i have seen by you, you have to give more information and have a little patients

indoor weird did anyone mess with ur plants? maybe someone is pickin on you or did it came off the ceiling? possiblity did anyone use white paint sprayer near it, idk dude take snapshot of it will be helpful unless wait a min, if you did use the water from the sink, sometime white does appears its like lack of mineral water absorb in the leaves, try use bottled water, plants dont like chlorine i hope that solve your problem even flush it if u did, then dont flush it

Latest posts

Back