white widow 1 pic update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
:D hey guys not lott of pic but i decide to show 1 at least more pic later:)

PIC00338.JPG

looking very nice bro is she difficult? or a pretty easy strain? just wondering cuz im looking to get out of the autoflowering strains for a bit next grow going to do either white widow or god bud kinda more on the god bud side that full indica really catches my eye keep on trucking man looks wonderful

Looks Great freeze:: nice LARGE grow with lots of pretty ladies!!

thanks yes its a easy strain i keep my 1000 watts hps at 10 inchs for 3 weeks and now i lift my light at 15 inchs for 3 more weeks b4 flowering

Very nice looking grow mang. In another few weeks your gonna have a nice jungle. ;) Keep up the great work. :aok:

Hey Freeze-they look very nice,like The Brother said,you'll have a jungle in there soon,take some more pics in acouple weeks.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Looks sweet, is this your first white widow?

Great looking plants. Cant wait to see your girls start developing buds. WW is one of my favorite strains to look at.

i'm gonna guess that it is the one in the front on the left side? or in the back on the right hand side second from the end... but i think its the front left side... anyways good looking grow... can't wait for more pics... peace

for sure! haha... most of the plants in there look like they are more indica dominant and that freezeland has more sativa in it no? well thats what i was thinking so i just looked for the leaves that were more sativa dominant... and vuala... haha peace

Latest posts

Back