white widow and freeze pic update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
week 2 of those ladies at 18-6 light cycle on 1000 watts hps:hubba: :lama: :afroweed: :afroweed:

PIC00329.JPG

PIC00330.JPG

PIC00331.JPG

PIC00332.JPG

PIC00333.JPG

omg sorry guys i had to do it quick cuz im out of batteries update tomorrow sorry again

Wow your sure to yield a lot of smoke from that bunch. I just wanna grow a few plants, but damn!!:)

your looking good but why do you havethat light so close to your young ladies
that light should be aound 2 ft from your ladys for right know their so young for 1000 watts to be so close to them . just trying to give you heads up fam you shouldgo to greenhouse seeds andlook at some of there grows.they have 1000 watt per 2plant and there light are no closer the 4 feet away. thats 2 feet per plant.

Freezeland is one of my favorite strains. White and Pink freeze too.

Sin inc said:
your looking good but why do you havethat light so close to your young ladies
that light should be aound 2 ft from your ladys for right know their so young for 1000 watts to be so close to them . just trying to give you heads up fam you shouldgo to greenhouse seeds andlook at some of there grows.they have 1000 watt per 2plant and there light are no closer the 4 feet away. thats 2 feet per plant.
well im following the light cycle guide that in found on this site its say that 1000hps the limit u can go its 10 inchs and there at 12 mine i always put the same height for my ladies no matter are tall they are.:eek:

Can you describe freezeland?

freezeland said:
well im following the light cycle guide that in found on this site its say that 1000hps the limit u can go its 10 inchs and there at 12 mine i always put the same height for my ladies no matter are tall they are.:eek:

In the first pic some of the plants look heat stressed, That light is too close.

Latest posts

Back