Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on some pics friends.....Ill have mine up later after the game

thanks for playing Grower13

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Dammit, Pill Bud just suicided on me. I think I'll do a clone, which unfortunately will affect the size of the container. I may use FFOF as opposed to chopped Oasis foam this time around.

Both mine are doing spectacularly. Ill get pics of the KK at lights on tonight. My LS has decided it wants to be a part if the show too after I threatened to yank it. Weird how some plants just kinda sit there in stasis and not do much at all then boom off to the races.

I am doing a DWC. My "res" holds 12 ozs of water. IMO, if it was larger, I would be going against the spirit of the grow.

Here is a pic of the little girl, a Pineapple Express clone. I will be putting her into 12/12 really soon. I don't want her too big or I will be refilling the res 3-4 times a day.

10-24-11 011-1.jpg

THG yours looks awesome I can't wait to see it in flower.

I told you guys Goddess would kick our butts :p Her she is a late comer and rockin already. I am almost ashamed to show my spindly lil twig :eek: I am going to try to modify mine a bit as I am having to lift it constantly to add fresh water n nutes. The lil pig eats up all the nutes and leaves the water for me to clean up. :rolleyes:

microBBP10-24-11.JPG

WR1024-11a.JPG

:rofl: don't feel tooo bad Hushpuppy---this little girl is fighting for her life---micro.jpg

Heres my 2 ladies. The KK has streeeetched a bit. The LS is going 12/12 later this week. Should be interesting.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

Looking good Ak :aok: Im gonna flip mine today. . . if I can find anything to stack it on to get it close enough to the light lol.

looks good akhockey

lemon jack....I use the wire shelfs the kids used in their lockewrs at school...they stack on top each other real nice...you can also tie the can and hang from the cieling...

take care and be safe

:Very nice....SMOOOOOOKE..........................wut up:p

Yeah buddy! That looks tasty Smoke! Wish it reallky was 4me2smoke!!! I put both of mine in with my scrog girls under my 1000 due to lack of space for them after I swapped tents.

Looks awesome 4u!
Looks like your way ahead of the pack.

Lemon Jack said:
Looks awesome 4u!
Looks like your way ahead of the pack.

:rofl:

I think I started this :D

fun fun fun:icon_smile:

Got one of mine done....... ak/blueberry........ I'm gonna bend her over and give her 4 or 5 days to veg and put her into flower. the last couple are the mother to the clone:icon_smile:

bong 064.jpg

bong 074.jpg

bong 075.jpg

bong 073.jpg

bong 065.jpg

Been havin some fun with mites..

There's 6 nodes jammed in there, lights were raised.
000_0012.JPG

that is a big clone THG! :aok:
4u, looks tasty.. as if we'd expect less :p
Nice swc Hush, I need to get one goin

Latest posts

Back