will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello SL :)

If you took the lower branches off you would be left with only half a plant because the middle section looks stripped.

You could always try something like this ..

Cut a tyre or something similar and place it at the bottom of the plant to hold the branches off the floor, if you get heavy buds on the branches they may droop down so will need propping or tying up.

:peace:

tyre.JPG

Just make sure you aren't cutting up the brand new race tire for this job.

Hi UKgirl...

I thought I'd wander around outdoors a bit... What a NICE girl you have! You're creating a MONSTER! :eek: It's gonna be fun to see that one progress... Keep up the good work. You're gonna have CRAZY bud sites all over that girl with all the re-veg growth.... That's some wild stuff...

So WHO's the doubting Thomas who thought she wouldn't survive?

Peace!:cool:

I hope you opted for the Non Cutting method, and propped up those lower branches. She is so tall, I believe she will throw some real good bud on those lower branches. Looks like the lower part is getting some real good light and shows by the heavy growth. I do like HIE's method. Cinder blocks or anything that will not be bothered by the water could be used, or suround her with some kind of wire cage and tie the branches to cage wire. I dont know, I am just happy to be here.

hello TCbud:ciao: no shes not being cut :D ,,,let her be ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

420benny said:
I know who voted she wouldn't make it. They are from AU
:confused:

UKgirl420 said:
hello TCbud:ciao: no shes not being cut :D ,,,let her be ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:confused:

I would just tie her up later:hubba::hubba:
And I am high:ciao::bolt::bong2:

ok after letting her play in the dirt ,for a while :rolleyes:
we finally decided to lift her arms of the ground with the use of some cut up tomatoe cages :D first 3 pics
064.jpg065.jpg066.jpg
and 3 more of just her;)
067.jpg068.jpg069.jpg

happy toking all :48::bong:

hello girl...that Ladie is looking real good..thats a good idea with the tom cages..tcbud..must a gave ya a good lead:giggle: Thats what I like about this site..allways good to have more opinions to help lead to the solution...keep up the good work..she is going to be Beautiful..

420benny...is purplehaze from AU? you can see what people have voted for..I said she will Hermie..at the start she seems to have gone threw some serious stress..but im fallowing along to see..who is LUCKY:bolt::bong:

I think it is Australia..

:rofl: we posted same time 4u I....I guess she got enlightened :bolt::bong2:

Looking much better nowadays int she lol.

Can see why you tied those arms up now too with those closer pics cos ther big enough for some sweet nugs :D

A = allways
U = Unlucky
LOL
AU didnt vote right, for Lucky.
That plant Looks SO Freaking good!
Good idea on the tomatoe plant cages. That will keep that girl out of the dirt and her beautiful flowers clean.

420benny...is purplehaze from AU?
Yes, I think so. It's funny how you can see who voted for what in a poll, but not the other contests.

Latest posts

Back