will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
She is huge UKgirl420 She should produce enough for awhile for ya.

Gotta bump Lucky... Her thread spent your birthday at the bottom of page two, dangerously close to slipping back to page three...

:holysheep:

sorry TC i dont usually complain but server busy was a :hairpull:tonight :ignore: anyway enough of the grumbling
heres some pics ,,,enjoy :D
002.jpg004.jpg005.jpg
006.jpg003.jpg007.jpg
008.jpg009.jpg

Looking real nice UKgirl420 :aok:

:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Wow! Remember the story of the ugly duckling? Well, Lucky is one pretty swan. I almost said/ voted to write her off, but didn't. Wheew. Good rescue job. May you run out of jars to fill.;)

Sweet........Luuuuuuuuky.......mmmmmm.

Wow she's looking like a monster and I mean that in the nicest way! ;) And WOW is Lucky full of branches! I'm not very well versed in outdoor growing but would it be a good thing to clear out some of the dead flowers from the re-veg and maybe thin out some of the branching before she gets into flowering hard? It's so dense in there that air circulation is going to be difficult for inner buds.

Rock ON Lucky!:cool:

im not well versed inthe outdoors either dirtyolsouth :rolleyes:lol ,,,,but thanks for the advise it certainly seems to make sense :D,,

:48:

Hi uk well what a couple of bleeding monster plants you have there.

I'd go with what ds says and just trim all that dead leaf matter off or it's just going to be a breeding ground for mold especially in the sunny U.K.

Have the plants started to bud yet because with them being sativa influenced i don't think you'll stand much chance of them going the full distance but either way you will be having you're best harvest to date that's a certainty.

Time4Plan-B

>>>If your already having frost,through a bed sheet over her.This little thing will help.

Time4Plan-B said:
Hi uk well what a couple of bleeding monster plants you have there.

I'd go with what ds says and just trim all that dead leaf matter off or it's just going to be a breeding ground for mold especially in the sunny U.K.

Have the plants started to bud yet because with them being sativa influenced i don't think you'll stand much chance of them going the full distance but either way you will be having you're best harvest to date that's a certainty.

Time4Plan-B

Hello Time4plan-B just the one lady out there :p
and yes she is sativa influenced ,,and im not sure she will go the distance either ,,,but then again not many of my ladies do :cry: :rolleyes:
she was just really to see if she survived reveg and well she did :D but asa she is looking so good i may as well do my best for her

FUM said:
>>>If your already having frost,through a bed sheet over her.This little thing will help.

no frost yet ,,but if the weather gets to bad ill consider doing something ,,,thanks for dropping in ;)

ohh i have some new pics let me go and find them :p

Hola SL :)

She will go as long as our predicted India summer lasts.

I hear we are going to have good sunny warm Septembers and Oct's

She will need it, fingers crossed she gets it hot and powerful while it lasts :)

:peace:

Wow... all ready to flower like CRAZY!

:headbang2::clap::yay::banana::yay::yay::banana::yay::clap::headbang2:

UKgirl420 said:
i do have more they are just refusing to upload :confused: even after rezing :rolleyes:
UKgirl, those are very, very nice ladies you have there! What type of error message are you getting when you try to upload?

I can't wait to see both of those plants in full flower! You'll need a crane just to hold them up!

Latest posts

Back