Wonkas Cave of Mishaps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something else I have from him, Interstate Dragon (i-95 x Dragons Stash f2)
20240315_222142.jpg
20240315_222126.jpg
20240313_213037.jpg

Also have some Garlic Stash v21 I'm popping now.

As well as 4 other packs lined up for my 4x8 run.
Triangle Skunk Shine
Silver Dragon Haze
Blackberry Ticket
Orange Stash v1
Maybe Grape Skunk Dog or Blackberry Moonshine bx1 too. Can't decide what/if I wanna buy

Well the time has come.
I put 3 of the 4 girls down last night 🤩🤤
First 2 are different phenos of Modified Macberry Moonshine bx1 via Cherry Pie
And the third is Interstate Dragon (i-95 x Dragons Stash f2)

Great work, Wonka!
Thanks OZ!
It's 100% in the genetics, without the hard work and dedication from Jeff at Dragons Flame Genetics, it wouldn't have turned out this way for sure.

Super easy growing plants, low requirements, and just grew straight dank. Couldn't be happier with my first run with the guys genetics.
Can not wait to get the other 6 strains popped and growing.

Moving on up. Nice tent.
Thanks, it was way to good of a deal to pass up lol.
My father in law grew 1 full run seed to harvest and then got bugs 4 weeks into his next run, shut everything down and it just sat in his basement for the last year.
So he offered it to me with both bar lights, in exchange for just my 3x3 and bar light.

Thanks, it was way to good of a deal to pass up lol.
My father in law grew 1 full run seed to harvest and then got bugs 4 weeks into his next run, shut everything down and it just sat in his basement for the last year.
So he offered it to me with both bar lights, in exchange for just my 3x3 and bar light.
Hell yeah ya gotta jump on deals like that. I like my big tent.

Rain, snow, sleet, hurricane winds, all 4 seasons in 1 day....
Still managed to get my porch built though!
20240413_170517.jpg
20240413_170524.jpg

Hoping to get the skirting redone by the end of the month but I'm losing motivation with the weather being so sh¡tty.

Make sure to seal it with some Thompson's water seal. Doesn't matter if it's treated. Seal it anyway.
Yeah I'm gotta let it dry some, the boards are soaking wet lol
Pressure treated lumber is not what it was when I was a kid.
I plan to stain and seal it once it gets warmer

I burned and sealed my new fence. Looks great and burning is also a form of sealing. The Japanese have been sealing wood by burning it for 100s of years.

Latest posts

Back