Would like some first time growing advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Budget For A First Time Grower

• £0-£25

• £25-£45

• £45-£75

• £100-£150

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm with OHC--your budget is on the low side. Don't know the exchange rate now, but your highest figures are probably still low by half or more (you are probably going to need double your highest figure).

I would not grow in an attic--it gets incredibly hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Like mentioned, you need to determine the size of the space you will be using since lighting and ventilation needs will be taken from the sq and cubic footage of your space. I would also suggest HPS lighting rather than CFLs--CFLs simply cost more and do less. Your ventilation is as important as your lighting--get what you need now. I recommend exchanging the air in your space 3-5 times a minute.

I would also encourage you to go with reg seeds rather than autos and known genetics rather than bagseed (they often hermie). I think that 10 plants may be a bit optimistic for a wardrobe--I run about 8 plants in a 3 x 6.5' closet with 2 600W HPS lights.

What kind of high are you looking for?

I just posted the measurements for the wardrobe, yeah i think im going to make the plant count alot smaller than i first planned and my budget is now unlimited it just means it will take me longer to save and buy :)

Im looking for a calming high so i want a Indica as i suffer from very bad Insomnia.

LOL, unlimited is a good budget! You can do well with a minimal amount of equipment as long as you buy equipment in line with future plans. I am adding as I go and must say, very happy with the smoke I harvested so far!! Added that you're getting practice and experience....priceless.

Calming high....I liked the sour kush for it's high, the kandy kush is also very nice....but I am a kush fan anyway LMAO kandy kush should be very helpful for sleep...

Roddy said:
LOL, unlimited is a good budget! You can do well with a minimal amount of equipment as long as you buy equipment in line with future plans. I am adding as I go and must say, very happy with the smoke I harvested so far!! Added that you're getting practice and experience....priceless.

Calming high....I liked the sour kush for it's high, the kandy kush is also very nice....but I am a kush fan anyway LMAO kandy kush should be very helpful for sleep...

haha yes unlimited is a pretty big budget!
Ahh sounds good, i have only had Lemon Kush on a warm summer day once with a couple of mates, i felt very calm after that haha!

What lights do you think are best?

Latest posts

Back