wowzers! All the freebies! thanks Attitude.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
Check out the choice order I made quite recently: :woohoo:

Mad :heart: To All Those With "Attitude" :hubba:

Order Inventory:
Product: Kannabia Seeds Mataro Blue Feminized qty (10)
Price: $85.40
Product: UFO#1 World of Seeds AUTOFLOWERING Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized
Quantity: 1
Product: UFO#2 Samsara Seeds Sweet Black Angel Feminized
Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Emerald Jack Feminized
Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Grapefruit Krush Feminized
Product: FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Trinity Kush Feminized

looks like I'll be kush'n it up real soon....

very pumped to taste these :hubba:

Gold most likely with that selection :aok:

The FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds are being given away from Feb3 to Feb6

should of added some dinafem strains too and they would match the seed amount with Critical+

so i went with 3 packs of 3 strains, racked up 9x Critical+ ($80 worth) added to the Emerald Triagle ones and the normal UFOs, they also added mini posters of the strains you get i guess too

also got some Sin City Kush and Lemon Skunk

pretty good deal.

Thanks 7greeneyes for the heads up!! I think I may place an order...

any rec's for some good Bubba, OG, Master, etc...???

OGKushman said:
Thanks 7greeneyes for the heads up!! I think I may place an order...

any rec's for some good Bubba, OG, Master, etc...???

Dinafem's New OG Kush, that get you more freebies also ;) Thier Power Kush is also delicious

dina_banner.jpg

ordered 25 seeds and got 23 free... Dina Industrial Plant, Dina Critical+ auto, DP Twight. for that got 15 free Critical+ plus 8 wonderful freebies.

gotta love the tude!

that's awesome guys. I'm very excited to grow these freebies out as much as the Mataro Blue I ordered....lol.

7ge:)

Do it do it! Roddy! You know u want too..lol. Was going order some Sensi Star (since BCBDGodBud was sold out :( ) but that woulda spiked my cost to like $170 some odd dollars :shocked:, guess I'll just wait a few months down the line, my lady says I have too many beans to pop already...lol.:rolleyes:

Viva La Attitude!

hey guys!! i ordered last night from 'tude.....and i gotta say,i'm super pumped!!

i went to order from the single seed centre,selected my seeds got to the checkout only to discover that they dont ship to ireland!!!! GUTTED.

so i went to attitude to find out that they do pick and mix seeds!! DELIGHTED again!!!

so this is my plan..... i got 2 autos,i've never done them before so i thought get a couple of afghan kush ryder and have them growing @ the same time as the other seeds i got (2 brainstorm, nl#5xhaze) so i have a smoke within 60 days whilst waiting on the brain storm to flower!

and added to that i got the same freebies as 7green:-

FREE UFO#1 World of Seeds AUTOFLOWERING Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized

FREE UFO#2 Samsara Seeds Sweet Black Angel Feminized

FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Emerald Jack Feminized

FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Grapefruit Krush Feminized

FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Trinity Kush Feminized

i'm delighted that the single seed centre doesn't deliver here... cause now i get to try some kush and see what all the fuss is about!!

cant wait!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This will be my first "for sure" kush, as in I know what i'm getting when i grow it out vs. what the movers label their bud as...lol.

good job on the freebies, Ill vouch for emerald triangle. at least emerald jack. Although Ive heard of some sativa sensitive smokers getting a headache from this sativa leaning plant... not me, its a great energetic high with a flowery smell and fruity taste with copious amounts of resin. Loves being topped and the heaviest feeder I have atm.

What's next after triangle? There promo ended yesterday

find out around the 20th of this month, normally about a week or 2 before the nexts month promo they annouce it.

sign up for Attitudes twitter and get the news faster and chances to win prizes. more on their facebook but i dont need people i know IRL to see im friends with a seedbank so i stick to the twitter page, plus not a big fan of facebook anyways lol ;)

depending on your phone, you could have a twitter or friends stream widget, so just slide your homescreen over and get the "news" of the day"

screenshot-1328648671739.png

Just placed my first order from Attitude about a week ago. Anyone of you from here in the states have an estimate on how long shipping has taken when you've ordered?

Latest posts

Back