wowzers! All the freebies! thanks Attitude.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8 daze to the West Coast :aok: (everytime each time)

:peace:

7greeneyes said:
8 daze to the West Coast :aok: (everytime each time)

:peace:
Again, I wanted to ask that myself but I wasn't certain if anyone else had already asked it. Props ston-loc and 7greeneyes :headbang2:

It takes ten days to get to me and I would think Toronto is closer than the west coast, I can probably blame that on Canada post, lol

either way 8 days 10 days same thing to me.

I'm in the SW, and it took about a week -- they don't mess around... Good luck and stay safe, ston...

HF

SWEETNESS! Yet another order came through for me. Love you guys at the 'Tude. Just like clockwork...8 daze from when they said it was Dispatched. The Attitude has a lifetime customer from now on.

:peace: n' the Dank,

7greeneyes:)

p.s. Have to make an edit here. I originally said 8daze from purchase but there's a cpl daze as they process the order but as soon as I got my Dispatched notice it was 8daze just like all my other orders. So around 12 daze total I guess but that aint bad at all.

The march promotion is also attitudes 5th birthday. Great promotions this month for sure. Going to hold off on my order til march 2nd.

March 2nd - 5th & spend over 40 euros you get

1x free Cali Connections-Buddha Tahoe OG Fem
1x free Paradise seeds - Delahaze Fem
1x free Reserva Prevada- The OG 13 Fem
2x free CSG- S.S.D.H. Reg
1x free THSeeds- MKAGE Fem
Plus UFO Freebies

they doing another one? :p anyone who didn't cash in on this last year I advice you do this time :D I only just gotten round to growing some of my freebie beans from last year!!

I was told by jim at attitude that they would no longer be shipping orders to the usa? That was about 9 months ago so I have been ordering from herbies... anyone else hear that?

that's what I'd say to some DEA/Interpol agent hoping for ensnarement and conspiracy charges on ya. Of course they said they don't ship to the USA.:rolleyes: I started this thread 1 month ago...I guess I could be lying...:rofl:

No, they still ship to the USA. I just recieved a package from them one week ago. Placed the order two weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back