Yellowing turning purple leaves in veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreDay

Reaction score
I have been vegging now for about two months (this is my first grow), the leaves only at the top are yellowing on the outside and have purple spotting. I used Royal gold king mix, kelp, crab, alfalfa, and neem meal in my 3 gal pots. Along with rock dust and top dressing. This has been happening now for almost two weeks. I already did a foiler spray with mag and flushed. I feed them yesterday because I knew it was time for a feeding. Should I just flip to flower and just get it over with so I can start my next crop or should I figure out how to fix this. The seeds I'm using came from a strain I had and I was lucking to get three girls. Could anyone help me out here? I'm using mars sp250 in a 4x4.

With the info you gave, pretty hard to tell for sure, but I'll guess its a ph problem causing a nute lockout. Could be cal/mag deficiency

Two months in veg in a 3 gallon pot is probably enough vegging. I was told long ago veg 1 month for each gallon in the pot you are growing in. I like to flip sooner though. he he

It could be a nute lockout causing an iron or zinc deficiency. Overwatering can make the leaves to look weird in many ways as well.
High PH in the soil can be caused by the wrong nutes or too much natural fertilizer in the soil (manure compost mainly) can do that as well among other things.

It is hard for us to help you as much without pics.

Did you say you had crab in your soil? I am old and this is new to me.

I wish you all the best with this grow. :)

We all would love to help you but could you show us some pictures just to making sure of exactly what your girls condition they are in??

With me I feel that pictures speak for themselves and pictures are worth a thousand words!.

CK

Latest posts

Back