Loolas 2010 DWC journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All in one Irish? Ha, experiment. Maybe male, maybe top notch super plant :)

Sometimes you just never know until it finishes. But when it does come, hello mama.

IRISH said:
time to bump it up loolagigi. maybe 250...looks good...why dont you try to flower those as a test so we all can see what happens with multiples in one rez??? after you take clones, of course...

are they doing thier dark period yet? once you flip your lights back, you'll see the males/fems in 7-14 days tops...usually...
dude irish...yeah doing a res change tomm, ill bump it up some for sure. they are vegging right now. im hoping to have them pre flower so i dont have to reveg. should i force them to show sex by switching to 12/12 or wait for pre flowers in veg?

they still have to be sexually mature to show sex. If when grown directly from seeds in a 12/12 time format, they still have to be sexually mature.

pcduck said:
they still have to be sexually mature to show sex. If when grown directly from seeds in a 12/12 time format, they still have to be sexually mature.
puberty, lol

Hi Loola,

Nice start to your new grow... I'm sure you'll get some dank buds off of those in due time. Like the duckster sez they probly wont show sex til they are at least a month to 6 wks old. And yah... the tallest and fastest growing are usually boys ime but not always... I look forward to seeing your new run.

Peace~!:cool:

thanks mr dirty. good to see you buddy.
well they really jumped, well at least the big one did.....i pray its a lady.....decent roots so far.....bumped nutes up to 250, ph is 5.9

2010 journal 026.jpg

2010 journal 025.jpg

2010 journal 027.jpg

things seem to be better than they were. not sure why?, lol. :D thought i was going to lose them last week. close call. thanks for all the suggestions. much appreciated.

insulated bucket 009.jpg

insulated bucket 010.jpg

insulated bucket 011.jpg

Latest posts

Back