The Indoor/Outdoor poll got me wondering...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I know its silly and probably doesn't mean squat....:p

But I am wondering if the way you grow has anything to do with personality types. You know, like the indoor growers are more apt to be control freaks then the outdoor growers because they prefer to control conditions, etc. And the outdoor growers are more laid back and just roll with the punches....

Hmmmmm.

Thoughts?

:D

i have to be all messed up then cause my first plants were outside till they were in flower and then moved inside and now with the weather its an indoor thing but i plan on having a couple of outdoor monsters this season. i cant say that being indoor that i control too much i use bare bones set ups and dont really do much more than check temps and soil moisture and humidity.

I grow indoors, but wish I could grow outdoors. Can't though cuz of security issues, that and my dogs would eat 'em up the first day....lol

same here: growing indoors because i cant grow outdoors, wish i could grow outdoors some monsters plants and just sit and smoke during winter.. :pmaybe will try to find a safe place for gorilla grow this year:D:p

I'am growing Indoors because there's snow OUTSIDE!!!
But I rather grow outdoors:D
Dro:cool2:

You boys arent answering the personality part. :p

Control freaks much? LOL.

I'am a control freak abit only when it gets to dirty then I go all out and clean the **** out of my room:D
Is that a good answer MA:aok:
Dro:cool2:

SmokinMom said:
I know its silly and probably doesn't mean squat....:p

But I am wondering if the way you grow has anything to do with personality types. You know, like the indoor growers are more apt to be control freaks then the outdoor growers because they prefer to control conditions, etc. And the outdoor growers are more laid back and just roll with the punches....

Hmmmmm.

Thoughts?

:D

I think your thinking too much ;)

LOL indoor growers "control freaks"
Things get outa control to ALL indoor growers. Heat, elec. bill, sweatin when we got company. Nope don't think I'm a control freak cuz I grow indoors.
But can see why you would think that...every reply by an indoor grower is "I am in control of everything" :rofl:

A bit of this thought may be true to an extent. im laid back but real out going, without a lot of cares. you may have something there mom :holysheep:

growing outdoor worries me to much. If somethings not eating, stampeding, flooding, stealing, smoking, watching, chopping dragging

than its

wilting, starving, freezing, needing, breaking, sprouting,veging,flowering, growing

and i always want to go and look at it.

With indoor........i just go marvel at it. :48:

Hmmmm...interesting question, SM!

I love growing outside, much less to worry about...temps, airflow, LST, over-nute, under-nute, space, worrying about company or the adult kids visiting (especially the kids visiting...they still think of it as 'home' and don't hesitate to open closet doors...:eek: )

Sooooo...am I a control freak...??? Maybe...but only when it comes to LST... :rofl: that's kinda fun!! :hubba:

But the rest of it...I don't like to have to worry about so much...so I think my goal is to grow everything outside in the Spring/Summer...then no worries until the next Spring. :rolleyes:

Of course, there is the issue of the 'mj grow bug' that seems to have taken me over... :eek: . That keeps saying..."grow more...grow more..."

Did I answer your question????? :D

I plan on doing in and out...Thats how My Ladies like it....Right now their in doors...plan to Mother a couple strains...But I do think you need to smoke another Bong!!!

Smoke

It's got absolutley nothing to do with personality :p . The eskimos personality has nothing to do with where he grows. He's gotta grow indoors !

Weather here does not permit me to grow outside, but if it did , I would

(or does this mean that i am the type of person that wants what he cannot have ?) :rofl:

(or does this mean that i am the type of person that wants what he cannot have ?) :rofl:[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :hitchair: lol

Latest posts

Back