First Grow- mix seed pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
Hi everybody, just wanted to share my first grow with u. The mix seed pack contains strains of White Widow,Big Bud,Northern Lights,and Afghan Kush, So they say.I"m currently growing in my master closet which is conditioned by my central air system,the only exhuast that i have is the 2 inch gap under the door.i'm using a oscillating fan for circulation. Also using 400w mh/hps combo light,jungle growth soil and added more perlite,fox farm organic nutes. i germinated the seeds in a foam plate with wet paper towels and capped it with another plate over it and stuck it in my closet where th hot water tank sits and 2 days the roots poke through and were about and inch long.Was thinking about starting my seeds in smaller cups but decided to just stick them in 3 gallon containers that u see in the pic and bought some of those clear plastic pot trays for humidity domes presto they started poking through in just 2 days....i have been watering them according to the fox farm schedule..i water 200ml everyday and foiler spray them every other day and so far their exactly 17 days old from seed...so far so good!!!! any input would be beneficial to me since i'm a rookie....i'll keep u guys posted.....till next time.

17 days from seed.JPG

17 days from seed (sativa) i'm guessing.JPG

17 days from seed not sure what strain (indica).JPG

SANY02120001.JPG

SANY02190001.JPG

SANY02140001.JPG

SANY02150001.JPG

SANY02170001.JPG

:watchplant: Looking great so far!!! :joint4:

Super good lookin plants. I'm betting the third from the left is the Afghan!

very nice and clean setup you got there...and Glad to hear you put them right into 3 gallon containers..the less transfering the less stress..I use 3 gallon grow bags for the whole grow..I too use Fox Farm nutes and use the feeding schedual..But i dont see anywhere on the bottle that says water everyday????? your soil must dry out completly befor adding water or nutrients then let it dry completly again and continue this...the soil needs to dry in order for the roots to get oxygen..I use a moister metter and when it says dry I wait another day then water feed..Those are looking Great..KEEP M GREEN

ps...I dont see a osculating fan is there one in ther? it helps strengthen the stalk for when those Fat budds come...

thanks for the heads up on the watering...i only give them 200ml which is not very much,from the time i water them(6:00am) till the lights go off the soil looks to be dry...but i think i'm going to invest in a moisture meter...thanks!!

yah leafminor, i think its afghan too, as far as i know the afghan strains have those big fat leaves....wish i knew which ones are white widow,northern lights, and big bud.....thats what the seed mix consist of according to them

alright fellows...here they are...just turned 3 weeks old today and there lookin good so far....when should i start flowering them?

SANY02240001.JPG

SANY02260001.JPG

SANY02250001.JPG

hi everybody...just wanted to show u my girls at 4 weeks old...man their growing fast!!!was thinking of flowering them in about 2 weeks...if anybody has any suggestions please feel free to jump right in...thanks!

SANY02330001.JPG

SANY02320001.JPG

SANY02340001.JPG

SANY02300001.JPG

SANY02310001.JPG

how are you plannin to sex? just pick thru them when you flip the lights or do you plan to take cutting and clone? looks good by the way nice setup.

i guess when i flip the lights,thats when i'll find out the SEX..hopin their all females. when i find out which strain i like,thats the one i will probably clone...thanks for the compliment on the setup...this is my 9x9x4 sq ft master closet thats is conditioned so i'm doing is exhausting the heat out into the attic...and took some mylar and surrounded 4x4 square in the corner and took some old rug and took some spray adhesive to stick mylar on to it so light reflects up under the plants.

Hi everybody!! My girls are 5 weeks today,and i swithched over to 12/12 light period and so far they look really good..oh yah here are some pics of my soon to be clone/veg box i'm making out of a old entertainment center. i'm thinking of taking out all of the shelves out of the bottom where my girlfriends shoes are and just leaving the one main shelf...i'm going to put the cloning machine down underneath and veg box on top with a 4lamp T5 2ft x 14inch flourescent light and a 2ft x 9inch wide for the cloning machine...if any body has any helpful info let me know,since this is my first time growing...thanks

SANY02350001.JPG

SANY02360001.JPG

SANY02370001.JPG

SANY02380001.JPG

SANY02390001.JPG

SANY02400001.JPG

SANY02410001.JPG

SANY02420001.JPG

SANY02430001.JPG

SANY02440001.JPG

SANY02450001.JPG

Just wanted to say it looks really great, whatever you are doing keep it up. The one thing i would point out is that you really do not want to vent into your attic. The problem with doing this is that it can create mold. If you look up to the peak of your roof (from the inside) there may already be a vent there you can tap into with dryer vent flex or something similar. Or if you can see bathroom fan vents running up there you can T tap into them. I hope this helps and i really hope everything continues going so well for you!

Latest posts

Back