Male? Female? Hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uk420maan said:
ok im going against the grain here judging from past experience and the growth structure id say 100% male

may be wrong but not been yet

joke btw

uk420maan

ps how long into flower is it

yeh newbud pistls mean fems

:ciao: my friend...still in Veg

Hick said:
well there ya' go!! ..
we will see in a few days..;)

Thanks my friend..After looking at the last set of pics..what are the chances of this going hermie? and if we stress the plant , to where we feel it could hermie..could we veg for a certain period of time to outgrow the possabilities of hermie? my question is more leaned towards my mother plants..I do LST and the clones do great..but Mom hermies in 6yh week of flower..Im curious what your thought are..Thanks enjoy your weekend my friend..;)

Newbud said:
WOW... that plant really gave you some greif lol.
Hope i dint jack your thread too much, i started to freak out thinking i had hermi's, its looking all good tho,
Hope your wrong and she is a she and not a he/she

no worries my friend..we are all here to help..Im a soil grower and this was my first try..but Im not saying my last. But only have room for 1 right now..take time and check out my fall grow..and if ya need any help just give a shout..if i cant help i can lead you in the right direction..Thanks for growing::D :bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: In my short expierance..I have clones go hermie due to some stres..but most are caused by light leaks in flower cycle..Hope this helps and thanks for stopping in. check the stickies for Hermie info great stuff on here..happy growing my friend:D

When you say light leaks how much we talking? Absolutely any light at all? or light actually getting to plants? I'm pretty certain i dont have any light leaks just curios more than anything

Newbud said:
When you say light leaks how much we talking? Absolutely any light at all? or light actually getting to plants? I'm pretty certain i dont have any light leaks just curios more than anything

Not even a PIN hole size light..nothing...zero...nada...okay heartattack #2 my friend:rofl: If you see some bananna looking things sticking outta budds and new white hairs..Call 911:p and they will say look for light leaks..I hope you dont have any..good luck 2U:D

Will do fella. If you dont here from me again you'll know i seen nana's and dropped dead, it been good knowing ya :rofl:

4U, that plant has gone through the good,the bad and the fugly. Prize fighter material!

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks my friend..After looking at the last set of pics..what are the chances of this going hermie? and if we stress the plant , to where we feel it could hermie..could we veg for a certain period of time to outgrow the possabilities of hermie? my question is more leaned towards my mother plants..I do LST and the clones do great..but Mom hermies in 6yh week of flower..Im curious what your thought are..Thanks enjoy your weekend my friend..;)
..not in my opinion. If it hermies, it "is" a hermi, and will do it again..
but I'm confused I think.."I do LST and the clones do great..but Mom hermies in 6yh week of flower."..
are you saying the clones don't produce any staminate flowers throughout flowering, but the donor/mother did? "I" would believe that the clones would react the same as the donor. The only answer that I could think of for that senario, would be that the donor was somehow stressed to "the" point of hermaphrodism, but your clones have not been exposed to the same stress.
THAT does not mean that they won't, only that they have not been stressed to "the" breaking point.. IMO

:bump: :bump: :bump: ...
been a few days 4u'... any 'conclusive' evidence?.. a determination?..;)

Hick said:
been a few days 4u'... any 'conclusive' evidence?.. a determination?..;)

:ciao: Hick..I think i seen a hair today.:rolleyes: .I took 8 clippings and put one in a glass of water and placed in flower room on Friday..the other 7 in cloner;) ..and if it is for sure female..im still not sure how im going to support it..its all ready leaning over..I still need to be able to move it around as well..in soil i just use a Stake and tie..well heres some pics 4U2 Lokk at Thanks for helping:cool:

015.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

028.JPG

:ciao: friends...I know you called it early Hick..and thats your expieranced eye:aok: I Havent seen many but now am getting to understand what to look for..its to bad it was Male..would have been fun to finsh..Look forward to running this DWC again next fall..and like my LST..i will use a Clone next time..thanks to all that replied..Take care and be safe

:cry::cry: okay thats over now :bong::bong::bong: :fly: Bolt: moveing on:lama:

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

057.JPG

058.JPG