qyick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.E.wguy

Product of my environment
Reaction score
Moved all my plants in containers out side they were well into budding and still are they are growing large bud leaves with no ridges and buds are yet to start densening think they have 2weeks left or maybe 3 kept them at 12/12 as long as I could they now are in sun 6am-8pm so 10 hrs dark and they are in a tarp been house at night

any input?

why didnt ya finish them?

they will reveg and or hermie....why the tarp on side house?

was trying to control the 12/12 so i guess just leave em all out in the sun,? night and day and just let em do wtv or kill them ? the next 5 are in full veg doing great. I moved em out side caus all i had was 2x2x4 cabinets out grew those temps humidity etc just brought them all outside really feel like i hermied one the smallest rest see no seeds but noy any pistls either i'm lost any pics floating around on this gotta find my camera let me do that now. the 4 i ran out indoors all came out ifne these buds and leaves are looking odd as compared to the cfl grew ones that were cut these still have 2 weeks or more left to do what ever they intend to do.

tarp was more to protect them we had some insane branch breaker storms latly also

love on her and Bump up the Nitro:aok:

she looks great bro

:48:

thanks 4u2 was in panic mode... so you think urine nitro or just tell me what to buy I have a bit of cash these have been going since feb. don;t want to take a hit on em.

should i up pot them to 5 gal grow bags are they gonna reveg till sept u figure?

or should i just throw them in my shed for 12-12 to finish them out have clones going atm only allowed 12 kinda need a full plan here as i have 10 full growing 5 in flower

like i said i'd even build them a green house and uppot em if you think thats what i shoudl do or buy a tent and come back in with them,

as for the 1 hermie shoudl i kill or how far away does he need to be thankfully is the smallest seeds taste good prob just eat the plant lol

THANKS AGAIN THIS PLACE IS GREAT! Cause of people liek you and the others they know who they are!

here we go, you can see the lil hermi if u look at the second from the right pic

Mixed some chicken **** in the top soil lightly and watered looking better killed the hermi and on other I think I nitro destroyed before

N.E.wguy said:
Mixed some chicken **** in the top soil lightly and watered looking better killed the hermi and on other I think I nitro destroyed before

Fresh chicken **** is very hot. I would compost it before applying. JMO

Latest posts

Back