PhotoChop Challenge (July)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allgrownup

Photochop contest Rules

1. Photo MUST be an alteration of your OWN

2. Photo MUST contain a reference to Marijuana or the use of Marijuana in some form or fashion.

3. These photos are your expressions of art BUT there are rules on this site and the photos must comply with the site rules. Please review the site rules HERE(http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html) before you elect to participate.

4. One photo submission per member.

5. Photos will be submitted prior to the 31st of each month. Voting to elect the winner will take place the FIRST week of the month by poll. The winning photo will be chosen based upon the poll results. The objective is to achieve a "people's choice". So its not about how much you like your photo but, how others interpret and appreciate it.

6. The winner will recieve a US $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com

AGU

i'll be posting one... but i have a question... can't you just send me the $20 bill.. so i can buy a bag..lol

pranic2.bmp

Here's mine. Nothing fancy since my software is pretty basic. But I think it's pretty. :)

Ummm. Momma. That picture is sick. So awesome that I even made it my desktop picture. THANK YOU!!!

12.jpg

Thanks Pranic. Where's yours?

Wait! I take that back. You'rs is cool. :)

smokinmom wat kind of software do u have?

Same Image
better logo

are these images for a tshirt or something?
i ask as i was thinkin about attemptin an animated pic
but that wouldnt be much good for a tshirt

soulfood-logo.jpg

mom so far i would say you got the
best looking one:D it may be basic
like you said but still doesnt mean
its not cool:D

ye id say that smokin mom's is looking the best out ov the rest... it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back