85cannabliss & The Stranger Freezer Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
OK, hey all here at MP, this is it, our first grow. im growing in a freezer, small, i know, but its do-able. using 3 CFLs and a competer power box with 2 PC fans. i germed a seed i found about 2 weeks ago, so shes in there now lapping up the lumens :p
the strains we are growing are, 2 afghani #1, 2 early misty and 2 F2 3 way (e2a.. (ethiopianxhollands hope)xjamaican sunshine), which ill find out the strains of soon. they in that order in the pic;)
nothing much more to report, exept this setup cost less than 50 bucks and took less than 4 hours to put together. and we are a couple of stoners, so it was like a giggle run trying things out lol

feel free to tell me what you think< and thanks for looking in

85C

SNV30088.JPG

SNV30085.JPG

SNV30086.JPG

Congrats on the first grow. Its addictive. Youll want your whole basement to be a growroom soon. That early misty should taste very good. Im in a town where they sell some dirt weed. Simply nasty stuff. Thats why i started my grow. Good luck

Hey 85 glad to see that your gonna get your grow on:hubba: sounds like some good strains there good luck and will be looking forward to watching:D latter

thanks guys looking forward to this 1. ive been doing all theory and research for about a year. but now i can but it all to work, hopefully it all goes to plan :)

Looks like your off to a good start mang. Here is some GREEN MOJO to get them little ladies going. Good luck and will be following your grow right along until the end. ;)

thanks TBG, i know your respected around here, so any input or you think i should do something different, do tell.

Hey 85 are you using the fans for intake and outake? I mean do you have them so they are pulling out the hot air? Do you have one pulling out the hot air and one pushing in the cool?

just an extraction fan but im going for another today or tomorrow, because the temps are slightly too high (30C). as you can see in the pic, i have a hole in the back there for the wires, and i think that should be ok for a passive intake!?!? not the ideal location, i know, but it was already in the freezer so we just left it.

i remember my 1st grow rigging everything up jus good enough till i can up grade LOL i see you doing the samething. Jus keep them ladies(hopefully) happy and they will greatly reward u. good luck on your grow.
P.s you 1st setup looks petter then mine did LOL

thanks alot guys, a little good news, both afghans have cracked, so ive planted them in there pots :) happy days.

oh and the 3 way seeds i have are called jamaican sunshine, and my bud has called the mistery girl MEL WEED lol

ok, just a little heads up on whats going on. both afghans & jamaicans have broke the soil totalling 5 little seedlings. unfortunately the earlies havent even cracked yet, i rememba these taking slightly longer last time around, i hope thats not just me being hopefull.

pics in a couple of days, 85C

Ha ha, love the harmonica germ case (at least that's what it looks like). All the best man, I'll be following.

pull up a seat PEZ, a little update. my freezer was rather bodge :rolleyes: so i decided to change the whole thing here;
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=148818#post148818

so here are the babies;
the back 2 on the left are Jamaican Sunshine
then the 2 front ones on either side are Afghan#1
and then in the centre Mel Weed (AKA The Mystery Girl)

unforunately the early misty seeds still havent cracked :( but they look like they are 3 times the size before germination. does this mean it will be soon?!?!?

allbabies.JPG

well its update time. i took the pics lat night but i was too wasted to post them so here they are. 1st up is the mystery girl, weve decided to tie her down to try and fill the space a little more, rememba there will be less plants in there after the males are gone :p.
ok, then we have the jamaican 3ways followed by the afghan#1's. ill not go into detail with this, but i think the fish blood in the soil is too much for 1 of the jamaicans :( it has new growth, but the first (1 finger) leaf is going dry and crispy. the other babies are doing ok, except for very slightly lighter colour green tips. this happened to the mystery girl when she was put into the soil too, and shes doing ok now so im not gonna get myself worked up about it just yet :)

enjoy 85C out.

aftertie.JPG

JSunshine.JPG

A#1.JPG

oh and here is 1 of the not so good Jamaican (sorry about the pic quality)

and why not throw a group shot on here aswell.

illJSunshine.JPG

groupshot.JPG

wazzzzzup cannabliss,great to see all is goin well,are you gonna have to LST on this grow,will be interesting to see how bushy it's gonna get in there.

thanks guys, yeah im gonna lst the **** out of them, i guess im hoping for 3 females max, any more is a bonus :) so yeah i think it will get very bushy in there. i may have to cut some of the larger fan leaves in half later on in the grow, so that the bud sites receive more light.

Latest posts

Back