Do you miss the shout box poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you miss the shout box

• Yes I miss the shout box

• No I do not miss the shout box

• I never used the shout box

• What's a shout box?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but the poll isn't gonna be bringing the shout box back. :confused2: It was one reason why the site was running slow. ;)

well, yes i do miss it, and i enjoyed having my morning dew, with a few of you.

Its a simple member poll for curiosities sake, no other agenda

I will agree it was a nice feature to this forum, but the purpose of this site has not been detracted from with it's absence.

it's all good you see.

Bring back the Shout Box please !!!! ..........I DONT MISS IT .........I JUST NEED IT !! = )

ive found out im called a chat ***** with a dark side

you sure they said chat

not

crack

This is how my pup looked when I told him the BAD NEWS

Sad.jpg

I felt the same as the divorce judge said he was going to do it too

If it slowed the site down, then I'm glad it's gone. It was hindering out access to the forums and I think I would die if I didn't have somewhere to be while I was blazing up. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Maybe its a good thing I dont gotta be around you freaky, ugly folks in the shoutbox anymore.....scared me. :p

I liked it, but i was noticing the difference in the speed and ability of posting. tho i have dial up and there is nothing slower in the world than dial up.

I did like being able to go there and get instant answers to questions about growing.

Bye bye Shout Box!

SmokinMom said:
Maybe its a good thing I dont gotta be around you freaky, ugly folks in the shoutbox anymore.....scared me. :p

Did I leave my web cam on again LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back