Do you miss the shout box poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you miss the shout box

• Yes I miss the shout box

• No I do not miss the shout box

• I never used the shout box

• What's a shout box?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I kind of miss it.It was fun to talk to other members in real time.
But also, I am kind of an "Archive nut" and would rather roam around and find answers to my questions-most of them are common ones.
If it helps smooth out operations then I can deal with it.

And as a matter of my own observations,It seems like I am roaming a little faster-lol

Gb
Gb

well dark *****!!!..lol...my self, I find my self using the rest of the site more so thats good.. but i miss the chat box:rant:....it was easy to get to know new people on the site....I will miss it

matt

2nd that MAtt

Personally I am really going to miss it.

Get up, put the coffee on, switch the PC on.

Drink Coffee and say

HI GANG

i miss it ,,,it was nice to chat whilst learning the trade :hubba:

I came across a poll that had been closed due to a opinion of a guy that hasn't been around very long and I thought it was a shame. I have not been around here all that long myself, but now that I have been here a little while I have found a few new Friends. I think a chat would be nice it would give my an opportunity to get to know more members with out wasting a thread. To speed up the site alone would be worth a dollar a month donation, and extra features are a bonus. I'm sure where ever MarP is, I'm sure they like cash and I would not be against mailing it to a P.O. box. This would solve security issues. Sorry if I brought up any hard feeling but I was robbed of my right to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back