This Budz for you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Ok i started this thread so all of us who owe thanks to someone who has helped us along the way. So they can see what they've helped us produce. so heres to you. this is because of everyone who has posted on this site, everyone who needed help and asked a question and everyone who found time to answer. Thanks heres what you've helped me grow..

Also a special thanks to Trillions of Atoms.

This budz for you.

DSC01023-1.JPG

Slowmo77- I think your thread is a great idea!

I joined in Apr 08 so I am still considered a newbie (it's kinda neat at my age) and my first grow attemt was not productive.

thankfully I found this site!

I have to honestly say it is the combined input from every member of this forum that makes it so great!

I don't want to point to a single member for it really is a group forum and thats what makes it so darn special!

I love all U guys and look what you have helped me achieve!!

Hugs to U all and a big loving Thanks!

for me this is just the begining! :D

IMGP0949.JPG

Ilikebigbuds said:
Slowmo77- I think your thread is a great idea!

I joined in Apr 08 so I am still considered a newbie (it's kinda neat at my age) and my first grow attemt was not productive.

thankfully I found this site!

I have to honestly say it is the combined input from every member of this forum that makes it so great!

I don't want to point to a single member for it really is a group forum and thats what makes it so darn special!

I love all U guys and look what you have helped me achieve!!

Hugs to U all and a big loving Thanks!

for me this is just the begining! :D
:goodposting: :aok: :cool2: :yeahthat: :48:

Well i know for me i just started as a grower a year ago this month :eek: and this is the only and first MJ site that i found when i did a search, so heres to MarPassion for starting this loving community. And just in time too I'm harvesting some bubbleicious for the occasion. Oh and thats a double shot glass that shes in ;)

bubble glass.JPG

Latest posts

Back