My first grow- Premium seed pack-can someone tell me what strains i got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
hi everybody, just wanted to show everybody my first grow. they are from a premium mix seed pack and are 16 days old from seed im using 400wmh fox farm nutes and my own soil mix which is jungle growth mix from lowes and perlite.

2 Weeks from Seed0001.JPG

2 weeks old0001.JPG

Sorry man ... it's impossible to say. Looking great for a first grow though :aok:

Welcome to MP :welcome:

Welcome to MP. I would contact the company where you purchased the beans and ask what strains are in the mix. ;) About the only thing we can tell ya is if they are Indica or Sativa dominant. Tell ya one thing they are looking real nice. :hubba:

According to them its a mix of: White widow,Northern lights,Big bud,and a couple of afghan strains. Wish i knew which ones are which...thanks for the input fellows!!!

Wow that's a nice mix for sure. :hubba: ;)
Dsix7one said:
According to them its a mix of: White widow,Northern lights,Big bud,and a couple of afghan strains. Wish i knew which ones are which...thanks for the input fellows!!!

Looks like the start of a grow journal.... ahem...ahem...

:smoke1:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:smoke1:

Gb

Its very hard to tell a strain by just looking at a plant but it looks like you are on your way to a great grow! Im sure u will be happy with it!

i see......4 sativa 5 indica's an 2 that are still to tuff to call. the sativas are on the top, the indica's are the ones in the middle, an the one's on the end's of the last row are indica's as well. the 2 in the middle bottem tuff to call. good luck lol i know iam being a smart ***...:rolleyes:

:welcome: Dsix7one, Nice plants, hope you get some fat ladies, Good Luck..

I got the same problem. Is there a website with pictures and description of the types of weed?

whatever they are,they are lookin sweet.keep whatever you are doing up. i also ordered a premium seed mix sometime ago and if you click on it they will tell you the mix.that is from the site i ordered from.

Dsix7one said:
hi everybody, just wanted to show everybody my first grow. they are from a premium mix seed pack and are 16 days old from seed im using 400wmh fox farm nutes and my own soil mix which is jungle growth mix from lowes and perlite.
hey ARE looking great!.. If you can find out exactly what strains were included in the "mix", later on in the grow, once the begin to mature, you should stand a decent chance of identifing the different strains. It probably won't be a "positive" ID. but with some serious research on each included strains charcteristics, it might be a possibility. ;)

ok...my girls are 4 weeks old today...can anybody guess what they are???

SANY02270001.JPG

SANY02280001.JPG

SANY02290001.JPG

lol, u are kidding right? all i see is a sea of some good looking green....keep it up mang u are doing great. u flowering them girls yet?

dude your doing awesome and welcome! start a thread in the grow journal thread and more people will probably look at it. as they get older they will be easier to identify. keep up the great work!

i will be flowering them in a couple of weeks...MANG!

Hey everybody....just an update...my babies are 14 days into flowering and got 7 out of 11 females..tell me what u think!!!

SANY02460001.JPG

SANY02510001.JPG

SANY02520001.JPG

SANY02530001.JPG

SANY02540001.JPG

SANY02550001.JPG

SANY02560001.JPG

SANY02570001.JPG

SANY02580001.JPG

looks like you got a lot of nice MJ plants growing... :D :cool:

:rofl: looks good man :aok:

Latest posts