aurora indica/super skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crizzo357

Flying high
Reaction score
Hello all, I figured I would start a grow journal, well you all know my set up.....and heres a picture of what I have started. more to follow!!!!

Criz

IMG_0678.JPG

Looks like a good start. I'm kinda iffy about jiffy pots, but if it works for you-it works.
What you doin using my germinator?-JK-LOL

gB

thanks GB. so far so good, white little roots comming out of my plugs like crazy might be dropping them in the net cups and off to the grow cab tomorrow!

Criz

those arent jiffy pots, they are starter plugs, made of compressed tree bark, and are supposed to be loaded with microbial, at least thats i was told when i bought them!

Be watching this grow, good luck bro!

Thanks JBonez!!!! This is my 1st grow so ill be asking alot of questions and be looking for advise! But thanks once again, much appreciated!!!

Criz

ok all I know its been a few days and I appologize. But here are some updated pics. just added nutes. 1 ounce of each sensi grow A and B. I know the Res. that has the two plants are alil behind, ph was way off for a few days but under control now. both are at 5.5

Criz

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

so how do things look my friends? where is everybody!!! haha...

criz

They look fine. Just stay on your pH. I let mine drift up to 5.9-6.0 before I drop it back down to 5.5. This will allow all the nutes available to the plants.

Gonna be following this one. Nice to see that Aurora is getting more popular now!

Been gone for a while but, hey, looking good.
Heard good things about starter plugs-I may try them yet.

Keep it green.
:)
Gb

how do they look everyone, since its my 1st grow, there alive right?

criz

Looking healthy as can be. Nice short internodes and green leaves. They are going to be bushes I can tell! Keep it up crizzo.

Dam what happened to my regulars?............where is everyone?........am I that stoned?......just joking everyone......just giving myself a funny BUMP!

Criz

1st pic tub on left, starting at the bottom is the G13 fem super skunk, the next two are aurora indicas.....tub on the right, those are G13 thai super skunk. My AI stems are about the diameter of a nickel, SOLID! AI way in the back is almost 12" tall. They all sure do seem to have noticable growth everyday! thats just my opinion! thanks!

criz

They look good bud. Just remember those Super Skunk are Sativa dominant so they are going to stretch like crazy when you go 12/12. The AI will double in height.

Latest posts

Back