aurora indica/super skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok heres 2 pics. I know but my batteries died! not a good day, but there looking healthy and green, with my high temps and humidity! Oh and I almost forgot, there ALL ladies!!!!!!! 5 for 5! but did some more tieing them down man there getting huge almost outta room!!! for the AI's that is. if i wasnt tieing them up the would be 4ft+ deffinately only doing 3-4 plants next time. but heres the 2 pics.

Criz

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

Congrats on all the ladies.
I had too many for the room with the first girls but i made it work :)
Soon you will have more bud than you know what to do with lol.

Very healthy looking too, well to me at least :)

damn crizzo- 5 for 5 females? Nice job man. How many days in flower are they now?

They look fantastic. Great work so far. Definitely keep us posted on those beautiful ladies. Great female ratio!! Very nice. Take care and be safe.

Thanks for answering that for me New! appreciate that. yep since 5-30-09. these hot temps are killing me though.....suppose to be 99 tomorrow with a heat index of 112. crazy crazy, looks like ice ice ice for me!!!! so we shall see....more pics to come!

Criz

I know guys Ive been slacking not keeping yall updated....but heres some pics that were taking 5 min ago. there looking green and healthy.......all the lower leaves are dying out and the top stays mean and green, buds are forming from what I can see, I guess...HA.......but I havent figured out this cannon A560. but let me know what you all think!

Criz

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

You need to find the macro setting on you camara for close ups.
Its reasonably common for there to be a small symbol that looks like a little flower to be next to the button or setting :)

All looks nice :) i'm having temp trouble too but not that bad lol

Latest posts

Back