Bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
yummy bubblegum 12 weeks into growth starting to bud.

Wike Wedding from Tia 461.jpg

Wike Wedding from Tia 466.jpg

Wike Wedding from Tia 462.jpg

Hello 2Dog :)

No the pic didnt show in the other thread, I was just messing with you :aok:

If you save your pictures bigger then when members click on the picture they show bigger.

The picture above is only 160 x 120 pixels, on this forum you can use 1200 x 1200.

:peace:

****...they were too big now too small lmao...

well I appreciate the help...resized the picture but I am too tired to edit it out the next one will have bigger pictures.

I can see your new to the forum, it takes a bit of 'finding your feet' time :aok:

Welcome.

You will get the hang of it soon.

Great looking plant :)

Hsh.jpg

thanks it is looking good I need better pictures. It is sprouting white hairs all over and getting thc on the leaves. The stems on my purples and are getting purple..thank the lord and hopefully it was be sweet smoke in a month or two. I also have super berry but dont know what to ecpect from it much more sativa than the other other indicas grows so differently and branchy.

I presume you are importing these images from another site (hyperlinking) and not uploading them from your comps files.

As the pics are so small I cannot see in great detail, but you have at least another 8 weeks to go before even thinking about harvesting.

no it is from my comp files that plant has been growing since june. 8 weeks is about right since I figured oct nov harvest and testing them in about 4-6 weeks

maybe a bigger pic?

nah its blurry.

Wike Wedding from Tia 461.jpg

Are they mobile phone pictures or have you resized the pics down from your camera?

same plant in july...clearer picture

Wike Wedding from Tia 366.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Are they mobile phone pictures or have you resized the pics down from your camera?

resized from my camera..but I just learned how today..thanks to my bro.

Much better :)

It looks like a 70/30 ish sat dom.

The bigger the pics members can see, the more detail we have to look at if your asking a specific question or you have a problem.

some other pictures I need to get better ones.

my camera is not great for close ups. or maybe I am too close.

but atleast it is growing all those white things...lol I dont know what they are called? pistols? hahah so much of science forgotten. it smells great. loves the water needs it twice a day. I think it will have a long season being that it is still over 100 degrees where I live. The plant is confused it wants to bud but its still hot..

Wike Wedding from Tia 466.jpg

Wike Wedding from Tia 465.jpg

Pistils ;)

Heat will make no difference, the amount of daylight induces flowering.

Look for the macro setting on your camera (it is a little flower shape)

If you dont have a macro, simply stand further back so the plant is in focus and not the background ;)

thanks teach! I used the flower picture I need to stand a bit further back and take them when the sun isnt beaming down on it. The clearer picture was taken at night ;) they seem to come out pretty good when its dark. I will work on it tomrrow. so muich for the photo class I took in HS.

Have fun learning ;)

9am here and Im being dragged out to go food shopping :rolleyes:

See you around the board sometime.

heres some of my purple kush. they are younger than the bubblegum by aboutn 5-6 weeks. the stems are starting to turn purple. These were taken about two weeks ago. the bubble grows more upward but the purple is trailing over the planter rims..

Wike Wedding from Tia 468.jpg

Latest posts

Back