Transplanting an outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliffy McWeedyCakes

Reaction score
Help!

Plant is just a monster getting ready to top my fence and I no longer feel safe with it outside especially since I just read the following...I only have the one plant and "thought" no way they would waste time with a single plant:rolleyes:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46701 )

First thought was just yank it and forget about it, shred it and pitch it in the garbage. I have considered a transplant, bring it indoor option, but I dont have any proper lighting.

Setting up a camo type setup isnt an option either as that would attract attention too...even more so.

Even considered giving it to someone to finish her out but I know of no one close to me.

Suggestions greatly appreciated:)

Many thanks in advance

Bend it over, gently as possible, but ultimately as much as you have too.

Decided I am yanking her up and mowing her over with the mulcher:(:(:( Just read my state laws and one single plant gets you up to a 20 year sentence...reward not worth the risk

I'd post pics of my girl yanked up and dieing on the ground but you guys and gals would ban me for life if I did....RIP 2009 first outdoor grow:(

I cant believe how hard it was to yank it up. Jeez, she had a stranglehold in the ground.

Sorry Bro...I know that had to be hard to do...

was it a male, or female? why would you even plant one plant...

1 - if your gonna do 20? , ( ain't that life? ) ,

2 - if you don't have nerves of steel? ,

3 - if your spot is'nt stealth?

why even chance it to begin with? does'nt it just seem like a waste of time now?...Irish...

Sorry to hear.you could have bent the stem right in half and she woulda' been ok:(you woulda Had mutiple tops..... but if it made you feel better/safer I Spose' you made the right decision:(rip
Stay cool

IRISH said:
was it a male, or female? why would you even plant one plant...

1 - if your gonna do 20? , ( ain't that life? ) ,

2 - if you don't have nerves of steel? ,

3 - if your spot is'nt stealth?

why even chance it to begin with? does'nt it just seem like a waste of time now?...Irish...

Not a waste of time at all;) I learned a ton of stuff from you guys and it is very much appreciated and I will put what i learned to use at a later time, date, and place.

The grow started as a "throw some seeds over there and see what happens" and oh boy did it happen. Never expected it to be 4-5 foot around and grew close to 2 feet in 2 weeks (just about 5 foot tall total), the sun where I am is PERFECT for outdoor grows. I could not believe it myself. The spot was stealth until she started to shoot out 5 colas;) Would have been at least a pound dried weight. I'll post the last pics I took before I yanked her up.

I am glad I took the time to care for her:) The experience was worth it, I will throw her under the mulcher tomorrow for proper burial back in mother nature;)

Thanks again guys and gals...you rock!

...ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
better mulch,
than a 20 yr bust"...
:rofl:... ;)

Latest posts

Back