Planter's Pride "GEL2ROOT" and sterile razor blades Q.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
hXXp://gel2root.com/

QUESTION#1: Has anyone tried these for cloning cannabis? I was thinkin of pickin some up and taping some black construction paper around each one so I can remove and replace them w/o light aggravating the root development.

QUESTION#2: WHERE can I find sterile razor blades or do I just say fudge it and clean them (and scissors) after each cut exposure with some isopropyl?

Thank you guys for all your info and opinions!

7greeneyes :D

alcohol will sterilize the blades. I had limited success with gel2root cups(1 of 6) and mj. Catnip, lavender, and peppers were all 100% rooters. MJ and tomatoes didn't seem to like them..BUT..could have been something I did.

Budders Keeper said:
alcohol will sterilize the blades. I had limited success with gel2root cups(1 of 6) and mj. Catnip, lavender, and peppers were all 100% rooters. MJ and tomatoes didn't seem to like them..BUT..could have been something I did.

THATS A BUMMER, thank u for responding.

Peace - Love - Nugz

7greeneyes :D

no budds keep..i use those in vggie garden did try for mj but same results..and yeah just get ya some razors and ISo:aok: or and while ya there pic up some Paitients:rofl: ya gonna need it...Happy growing:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
no budds keep..i use those in vggie garden did try for mj but same results..and yeah just get ya some razors and ISo:aok: or and while ya there pic up some Paitients:rofl: ya gonna need it...Happy growing:bolt::bong:

patience or patients... :rofl:

In the mmj world you want both versions. Patience to grow and wait on amber trichs and patients to add to your allowed starts numbers.

420benny said:
In the mmj world you want both versions. Patience to grow and wait on amber trichs and patients to add to your allowed starts numbers.

:yeahthat:

:rofl:

Happy Hollidays 7green:D

Latest posts

Back