1 lb a plant or more - Who's done it - indoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmansweed

Owner/Operator J and J Organics
Reaction score
Title says it all. Lets here your best harvests per individual plants in indoor grows and your methods of production?

Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words..............

Save alot of heartache if pics are attached. This should bring the hidden growers out of the woodwork.... If the following can be attached too, even better.

grow method
veg time
flower time
nute schedule
total watts
ventilation set up
strain
Number of plants
Sq ft
etc

PS, bump bump, BCseeds. This is your time to stop lurking. You want me to pay $400 for ten seeds and a million others? Step up

Thanks Nouvellechef,

Check this out - hXXp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12653&highlight=400w

Look at this one Jman. Someone initially said 40lbs from 10 buckets. I browsed it and didnt tally it up. But it looks very well done from briefly looking at it,

thcfarmer.com/forums/f8/help-vertical-lamp-placement-12877/

Saw 4U is in there somewhere later on too.

legalize_freedom said:
Damn...I'm happy with a qp/plant!

Me too... if i can get a qp of a plant im happy..i flower 6 plants a time so:D . lol me and the wife need no more and never less..:p
LH

LEFTHAND said:
Me too... if i can get a qp of a plant im happy..i flower 6 plants a time so:D . lol me and the wife need no more and never less..:p
LH

LOL...I got 6 going right now to! under 1000w in 5gl trash cans, all plants were LST'd so I'd be happy with that amount...would last me for a bit...lol

So, it seems that the answer is that none of our members have gotten a pound/plant indoors although they can find posts on other forums of people who claim to have gotten that. Is that correct or did id miss some thing?

There are a lot of local growers claiming 1.5 lb / AK47 in hydro indoors, but no one else seems to be able to get anywhere near that from their clones and doing exactly what they say to do to get that kind of yields.

So unless it is someone I know and trust, I'm not going to put much stock in the claims.

Great smoking.

Thats why I posted it Don, I think it's achievable but have seen little proof on this site. I tend to trust the opinions around here more (mainly because of my association) - I'm not knocking the other sites just how I feel.

I've been digging for a link..... 10 plants - DWC - CO2 - like a 10 ton air conditioner - vegged like hell - vertical hanging lights - something like a 43 pound harvest! I'll keep looking

I know others will disagree. But I just ran Vertical grow, no hoods. Those lower popcorn nugs, are not popcorn with vertical. They are Apricots, .5oz branches. If I did not have height issues, switched to hydro, I firmly believe a lb a plant is possible. We are gonna find out in 8 weeks for new journal. And no, electroshock is def not taking place....

It is possible indoors Nouvell - I agree. The vertical light system can develop some incredible yields. I'm looking forward to your journal.

jmansweed,

I've seen my son pullover 8 oz/plant (I think he got like 11 oz from one) indoor in a home made dirt mix, but that is a long ways from 1.5 lbs, or even 1 lb.

I'm going to get a couple of those 1.5lb/plant clones because they produce really good quality and better quantity than anything else I have now. I'll please very glad ti get even 3/4lb/plant.

They are using DWC -- a bathtub in a travel trailer with 6 plants so I should be able to get close to the 3/4lb mark using 5 gallon buckets.

Great smoking.

Out of those freebies from Attitude in Dec. The Sleestack, LA, OG, cant remember the other one. What is the opinion here of which would achieve the highest yield. Giving everything is dialed in? I have all of them and one strain will fill the Ebb system.

Or I can order another strain, but would like to use one of those.

nouvellechef,

Can you post a good picture of how you use the vertical lights?

I'm using vertical lights inside of commercial high bay reflectors and like them better than the ones that I converted to horizontal lights in hoods like the 6" air cooled hood posted in the DIY section.

Thanks.

Great smoking.

Nouvelle if your wanting to try to hit that 1lb/plant I would say to go with one of the heavy hitters that are known for huge yeilds, like chronic, big bud, critical mass...one of these where the genetic build up is there. With all my yrs of outdoor growing I have noticed that my biggest yeilders have ALWAYs been of a lesser quality than the really potent strains. So I know we all want huge yeilds, but I prefer a happy medium between a decent yeild, and a killer high.

I'm not calling anyone a liar....but I just find it hard to believe that these people are pulling these weights indoors. It's not hard for me to jump on the band wagon and say I get them to...you folks don't know me, I could lie my butt off and none of you would know the difference. I just don't see the point in lieing about it...if I get .65g/W and it's killer smoke...then thats what I got...no shame in it. I believe these stories get bigger because one person claims it so others don't want to be looked at as less talented...so they claim it to. I would say for the most part our memebers here are about growing good weed, and helping others do the same. Telling lies about the possabilities of wieghts only confuses things when others can't seem to pull the same.

I don't have a whole heck of alot of indoor experience, but I've been growing outdoors for a long time, and been around pot growers my whole life...pulling 2 lbs/plant outdoors is something to brag about! I still can't believe these indoor claims...if it were possable the breeders would be puttimg these weights on their plant descriptions. Don if youy can pull 3/4 lb off of 1 AK47 I want to know what you are doing! I've been around those genetics for a long time, seen them grown in hydro several times...I have yet to see as much as 1/2lb off of one plant let alone 3/4...so please fill me in if you reach your goal! Like I said I don't think it's impossible...but I don't put alot of stock into these claims either.

Anyone have the website for these BC guys? I can't find it.

bcseeds.com

Out of the UFO freebies, which one would have the best chance?

Don, I will get some pics up when I get it all laid out. The link above to THC farmer is a shot of basically what it will look like. For those of you that know those ticket wheels, on a old restaurant pass line. I am thinking about mounting one vertically for each plant. It could spin with plant at the point it comes time to help her stand up. At 16oz dry plus, it will need some caregiver help :)

Here I go spouting off. I will save this thread hopefully for someone to come foward and give a outlook at pics we have seen from breeders claims. If I owned a seed bank, I would for sure work hard, dedicate my time to showing a journal of many months to growing the optimum indoor plant. That link from Jman above shows how one plant can be grown an make the most out of each plant. In the end I would think that what we all strive for. Not just yield, overall just a happy healthy indoor plant.

I am really more interested in pushing one plant to its max potential all the while keeping it healthy.

PS, I just finished a large grow. It would be like night and day to have to take care of 8 monsters rather than 40 average. IMO

Latest posts

Back