HOLLY!!! LOOK AT THIS GUYS!!! Is this because of my new light?!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Ok everyone knows I am back to work now and I havent checked my girls for a few days now, so I checked them and this is what I have found.

these plants are just about 8 days old is this normal?

The tiny plant pics are them 8 days ago and the bigger plant pics are what they have done over the course of one week!!!!

Is this because of my new 400w mh light upgrade? Or am I getting some sort of mutated luck here!!!

Cheers!!!!

Wow DD, that is incredible grow in only 8 day's. What medium are you using?

Man can they grow that big that quick? There is branches growing out of branches and man so thick already!! I have the light like 2 feet away as well.

Cheers!!!

I don't know man but wow, that is a fast growing plant.

I cant believe it!! Last summer it took my girls like 4 weeks to get were these guys are!

Cheers!!!

LMAO ART!!!

You to funny and I guess my space light has really made an impression!!!

Cheers!!!!

I wld hve to say them there seedlings are liking your new light...very nice

I'd love to hear what a light meter says about your lights just to see if that is really it. I'm sure it is but it would be nice to hear what the Lux reading is.

thats fast growing i think it's perfect conditions good light + healthy strong born babies :D i bet your temps are optimal medium and venting too right?

degenerative_disc said:
Man can they grow that big that quick? There is branches growing out of branches and man so thick already!! I have the light like 2 feet away as well.

Cheers!!!

its the light .very nice lookin. i have to vote with the rest of yall...
2feet away.. ehh.. i would lower the light every 2 days about 2-4" and stopping at 18"... by the time you hit 18" they will have gotten use to it..
aclimated i do beleive its called.. do the hand test to feel for heat..
but you have to remember these lights put off ir light/heat as well..
LH

Those plants are looking wonderful, here is a pic of my Apoll-11 10 days apart. I am currfently on week 5 of veg and they are about 13" tall. I too am running a 400w mh. Good luck with the rest of the grow and I hope the new job is going well.

That in 8 days? Wow! Organic soil, it almost looks like sand or is that just the orange light? Did you make the soil yourself or buy it? Looks gorgeous, hell, it just might be a mutated seed, much to your luck! Even if it's male you could breed it?

nice growth, is it soil with a top layer of sand to prevent pests?

i have had some clones take off recently, so exciting.

Don't touch a thing!!!! Them thar are some STOCKY plants!!! BTW what is it that you are growing?

Yes I am so pumped over this!!! I am groing in organic soil with MG slow release nutes in it an man I am so happy! I cant believe the growth over the course of a week!
I just hope they turn out to be females!!!

Love you all!!!

Cheers!!!

WoW those plants look realy cool
Good Job degenerative_disc :aok:

Got any new piCs ? :)

Latest posts

Back