HOLLY!!! LOOK AT THIS GUYS!!! Is this because of my new light?!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey like dman asked is that sand you are using for a top layer ? Very nice by the way

very pretty , i don't know why they're that way but congratulations , it will be interesting in what kind of feel that will have when you smoke it.

DD is that a CMH bulb you're using?
Whatever it is, I'm seriously impressed. The internodes are really crammed. Fine job.

yes!!! short and fat, can you gives us a break down of the whole enviroment?? I'm using a 400 too.

Sorry I went to bed early job running me out not use to working LOL

Yes I am using organic soil with MG slow release nutes and I put an inch of clean play sand on top to cut back on pests like those little flying nat things, it works well so far.

As for the enviroment I keep the lights on an 18 hour timer and the room temps stay constant at about 85 and humidity constant at about 60.

I have been watering just about a cup every couple of days just to keep moist then i slow down on watering as they get a little older I find babies are like real babies they like lots of booby milk and these little babies seam to like a little bit of water on a regular basis.

I think thats got it but if you need to know anything else spacific chime in and I will answer.

got to go to work back for a bit tonight.

Cheers!!!!!

Hey Leafminer

I am using a 400w mh bulb I baught from a electrical supply store new for $25 bucks hooked it up as my upgrade from hobbo set up and then everyone said I should attach my 2 100w hps lights to it and thats how I developed the space light everyone keeps laughing at.

Cheers!!!

last time i use MG soil/nutes and lots o light my plants did that..they're in my first grow journal.. i don't think mine were like that at 8 days though...awesome.

i just looked...they were... please tell me that it's not the MG...after all the flak i caught for using it lol...

Hey Puff

I have always used this product because its the only thing real avail to me. I have had NO problems using my MG products but it does get a bad wrap here.

Cheers!!!

yes it does....i don't know why...i got super buds from my very first grow with it...maybe it's the combo ..i had 36,000 lumens veggin' that one.

I love it realy!

I find if you let the Soil do its thing and only start adding nutes and such about 3 quarters the way through it all works out in the end. Its when people start adding stuff right away that get into trouble like nute burn and stuff because there is more then enough to get plants going real good already.

Cheers!!!

I have it out in shed I cant remember right now sorry. I will check later and get back to you k?

Cheers!!!

Gorgeous!! Things are looking good for you DD! New job, beauty pagent quality grow, fantastic!!!
What electrical supply do you use? Every light I find is appx. $250. Then add bulb another $250.
I need to shop where you do, :giggle:

frogman71 said:
Those plants are looking wonderful, here is a pic of my Apoll-11 10 days apart. I am currfently on week 5 of veg and they are about 13" tall. I too am running a 400w mh. Good luck with the rest of the grow and I hope the new job is going well.

i would back your light off some dude.. if you ntice they have some burn and heat stress... how close are the lights to the pot?? remember there just lil ones and the IR heat and light will harm them as well
LH

Combined spectrum ... MH and HPS.
Pretty certain, me, that combined spectrum or broad spectrum works a lot better.

Ok catch up time!

Gone2pot Man your spending way to much my friend. I dodnt know how much you know about me but I started out here as a self proclaimed Hobbo Grower that means alot of the do it yourself type tools and as cheep as i could grow good budd and had a super first year last year. My whole out fit you see in my room has put me back now with this 400w mh upgrade to about $500 bucks and thats it and thats all it will ever be! I am happy were I have myself now and with this new bulb working like you see in the above pics this setup is going to be all I need and its going to produce fantastic budd I think. As well as not being to hard on the hydro bill or grid.

Lefthand Thanks for the tip but my lights are like 2 feet away and there is no heat from lamps getting to close to them trust me. The temps stay in my room a constant 80-85 at the plant level and humidity about 60. I have know fears here my friend with heat but thanks for watching my back.

Leafminer Yes I got a great deal on this 400w mh lamp and everyone convinced me to also attach my 2 100w hps lights to it so I did and Glad I did thanks to all those who told me to do it! It is definately making for happy plants if it does have something to do with different spectrums.

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back