08' stoney bud outdoor grow, almost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the internet is back up still got a problem with the pc and my camera isn't here at the moment not to mention does any one know what kind of usb cord i need to get pictures of a Nextel i850 so that way i can hook you guys up with all the pics, that and shes been harvested. 3 ounces total dry weight ruffly. the top cola wet weighed 44.6 grams. and was from my elbow to my figure tips long. it was also wider than a pack of cigarettes.

but im off and running i'll be back here later to catch up with all the family.

Fire it up
KT

so anybody know what kind of USB cord it takes to go from a nextel i850 to the computer so that way i can get these pics off my phone for your viewing pleasures. heres a few when they where just starting off.

also a very nice close up on the top cola when it just started.

enjoy and if anyone can get back to with what kind of cord i need for my phone let me know asap thanx family.

Fire it up
KT

100_1077.JPG

100_1080.JPG

100_1081.JPG

Image003.JPG

Image004.JPG

still haven't found a cord to get the pics off my phone, taking more pics with the camera tomorrow since its my day off.

Fire it up
Kt

for indoor use i would recommend getting a quality ph meter.....the soil test kits can be somewhat innacurrate.

looking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

well heres a bunch of new pics, still no luck with the phone, the other 3 small ones are now outside with 5 others. looking decent had a little trouble with the light being to close and heat, but thats all taken care of now just flushed her yesterday for the first time. i can't believe how big it got you look in the pics i put before this its under 2 and a half foot tall, now is well over 4 probly closer to 5 foot. one of the biggest monsters i've grown in a closet to say the least.
you can tell they didn't like all that heat. got some fans a duct, all better. all the last pics are different tops on that monster.

Fire it up
KT

100_1122.JPG

100_1125.JPG

100_1127.JPG

100_1128.JPG

100_1130.JPG

100_1131.JPG

100_1132.JPG

100_1133.JPG

BEAUTIFUL MAN! Thoes plants sure are looking happy. Keep it up brutha!

so far so good, as for the outside bunch i got 6 out of 8 are females already, haven't checked the other 2, that and im fitting to try out Wakenbakes Luca Forumla next time around, seems he's correct. That and i happened to stumble into something purely amazing. A friend from canada wants to set up and entire basement. could be interesting. Still have mine. but this opportunity could be supplying me for the next 5 years in one harvest.

Wish me luck

Fire it up
KT

P.S. new pics tomorrow

going to a Nonpoint concert tomorrow.

well heres some updates on whats going on. just started 24 more seeds of various kinds, from unknown to shiskaberryXblueberry and NLx Blueberry.

my biggest girl got sick and died inside of a week, tried flushing her. thought bout transplanting. but by that time it was too late. as for outside or should i say what i have left.

the pics are as follows
1- male been dry for a day so all the leaves are hanging down
2- biggest female i got
3-young female
4-revegged female
5-topped female
6-young female

thats all for now

Fire it up
KT

100_1161.JPG

100_1158.JPG

100_1159.JPG

100_1157.JPG

100_1155.JPG

100_1160.JPG

well, not to much to update, everythings doing fine. had to bend them over and tie down the big ones there almost taller than the fence. not to mention i got 24 more started inside. i've decided to finish growing the male its over 5ft tall and its got good genetics. so im gonna finish it and collect the pollen.

other than that got 6 females and there all kicking a$$.

so till new pics get taken or anything drastic happens.

Fire it up
KT

PS. any questions, comments, etc. feel free to ask or comment.

horrible news ppl, i had either someone that doesn't like me.(highly unlikely) or my neighbor poke his head over the fence and find them. cuz all my plants were sabotaged today while i was at work. I checked them this morning before i left cuz i got 2, (had 2) over 6ft tall that have been drying out fast. So i checked them this morning before work, all was fine and well. get home from work, go up stairs. Twisted a king size and packed the bong, then proceeded to go out back and fire it up on the picnic table. which sits directly to the right of my shed and a 15x4 gap inbetween my shed and a fence over 6ft tall. well, i happened to hit the bong and pass it to a friend then start to light the king size when i glanced over my hidden garden only to notice out of the corner of my eye that something very large wasn't standing there. instantly jump up freaking out now, heart and balls in my throat, beating a million times a second, blood boiling, head throbbing, feeling nauseas, dizzy, and on the verge of complete and utter break down as i ran back to my secluded spot i notice that my biggest girl isn't missing, but snapped in half laying on its side, along with every other plant except for the one close to a little maple tree on the left right next to the fence where as the others were closer to the shed. it looks like someone walked back there with a stick to clear that brush and snapped the stalks on all of my girls and more than once on some. SOME ONE PLAYED PINATA WITH ALL OF MY PLANTS AND MURDERED MONTHS OF LOVE, CARE, TIME, EFFORT, MONEY, PRIDE, and most of all murdered my MEDICINE. now i don't get to harvest a pound in october/november to last 8-10 months over the next year, i just lost an extra $5000 that i use for christmas, bills, birthdays, and vacations that won't be happening now, and the others won't be as joyful.

I feel completely devistated, words can't describe the feelings and emtions im experiencing. I'm so mad, sad, upset, depressed, angry, shaking, etc.

what person in the right sane and stable mind would knowing committ this crime of destroying private property, murdering numerous loved living medicinal beings. i've had 2 very close friends die in the past couple months, i've lost my son to a miscarriage, and my heart/love with it, now i've lost my other true love/medicine. people say look on the bright side, it could be worse, and about that time it gets worse. i try to be optimistic but find my self being dealt the bad hand over and over again.

and the only thing that runs through my head is .............

of the 6+billion people in the world why does it have to be me that gets robbed of the things i love month after month, year after year?

so this is my (crying now) very sad, depressed conclusion to this years outdoor grow, things were going great, and the harvest was going to be large for the first time life was on the up and up at the turn of the new year, only to be drenched in gasoline and burned to the ground a few months later and flames keep burning instead of going out.

every say a pray for me, pray for a miracle, pray for my murdered Miss Mary Jane's, pray that ........................ just pray.

with that
I apologize for a horrible ending
and
thank you for all those that followed along

Fire it up ( cuz mine is all gone, and will be so for another 5-8 months)
KT

Latest posts

Back