08' stoney bud outdoor grow, almost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary is 65 days old and Jane is 63 days old, both stoney bud. no im gonna use CFL's and Floros start to finish.

well, got an update, moving Mary and Jane to the new location, at the new location i have 2 recently purchased 48inch Floro tube lights with 65k spectrum bulbs throwing off 3080 lumens each, so i have 12,320 lumens right now in a figure to be ruffly a 7 sq.ft. space in a closet. planning on putting in another set of the 48" floros, as well as 4 40watt CFL's each = 200watts also in 65k spectrum. so i'll get to grow them indoors start to finish final so that means :woohoo: :yay: :clap: :bongin: :bong: :clap: :dancing: :headbang2: :48:

and :welcome: to those following along Mary and Jane will be getting there own journal now, i haven't decided to do just another journal or and indoor grow section journal. Whats your guys opinion?

well get back to me, o and i'll be putting new pics up when i move them to the new local, they will also be getting transplanted into 3 or 5 gal containers with happy frog and im thinking some clay balls this time to hold moisture better.

Fire it up
KT

Sounds like a good plan. I would love to see some pics. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

3 words my friend.

Sexy... sexy... sexy...

Keep up the good work and good luck I'm rooting for ya!

Ha get it rooting lol I'm a loser....

pics later today i believe just as long as i can find my camera.................which i can't find right now but will soon hopefully

Happy 4/20 everyone

well boys and girls been quite busy, behind on all kinds of stuff including this, got the pictures taken and o my what a difference you guys are gonna like the new ones, other than the fact that there ten times bigger they look so pretty and the stoney buds Mary and Jane are in the 6 day of flower already starting to stink hitting them with the pro grow bloom and humbolt county purple max so far, gonna take one of the clones down to my buddies house to run and experiment of fox farm next to botanical to see which is better
back to work though

Fire it up
KT

horrible news, Mary is a DUDE!. and Jane looks a lil of both, im not getting how this is possible though, i flowered them once and they were females. either way i still got 4 or 5 going and bout to start some WW along with a couple others. wish me luck

Fire it up
KT

Sorry to hear about Mary, I know it sucks to watch them get big and beautiful and then have to whack it. Did they get stressed out or something? Anyways, best of luck with all your grows. I'll be watchin.

well its been along while, so busy its crazy. well jane is still jane and forming nice budsites every where, i also put 2 more in there from the space left by Mary. still no pics, I KNOW ITS WORTHLESS WITHOUT THE PICS.

but i've also germed 30 more seeds and have 2 more 12-14 inches tall.

all different strains

well gotta run i'll get back to you guys tomorrow with some actual detail bout the grow for those following along. for the the rest just wait for the pics.

im giving the botanicals grow nutes a 4 outta 5 in my opinion i've seen better with FF stuff but there definitly number 2.

Fire it up
KT

Hey KTL whats up. Are these Stoneybuds you are talking about? We've grown over 40 of these ladies and not one hermie. Do you have any pics? You say you flowered them once? What did you do sex them and put them back into the veg stage?
ktownlegend said:
horrible news, Mary is a DUDE!. and Jane looks a lil of both, im not getting how this is possible though, i flowered them once and they were females. either way i still got 4 or 5 going and bout to start some WW along with a couple others. wish me luck

Fire it up
KT

never saw any pictures?!

good luck on em dude though. we need ladies in the house!

well ppl hows everyone been, i've been quite busy as of late. working constantly. One of the stoney buds was a male, the other a female, imagine that. but out of the other 3 i had besides them only 2 wer female. the stoney is flowering along with............i forget what the hell it is off the top of my head. just picked up a 150 watt HPS to add in with the eight 48 inch floros. and another HPS next week. bout to transplant that one into a 7-10 gallon pot. using a combination of botanicals, Pro Bloom, Liquid karma with a dry fert that is 5-47-17, and 5ml's of purple max. they look amazing. as far as pics, can really do it right now nor have i been able to, got a few more bills now so i can only hop on the computer when a friend lets me.

i also got o i'd say like 12- 15 more vegging. some topped others just pinched. and one vegging that is a re-veg its bout 16 inches tall. there getting botanicals Pro grow, Liquid karma, and OMRI alaskan fish ferilizer.

there all looking great too. my white widows never took. but o well. my buddy down the roads got some shiskaberry, .............damn im baked i can't remember right now,(jsut cuz i want to, i can't) i hate that.

till next time

Fire it up
KT

well my pc is still outta commission and the stoney bud is looking delicious the hybrid next to it is taking forever to do something. theres pistils every where at the tops and bud sites and nodes. good long health pistils and lots for the size of the pre-mature buds that are forming. but is been the same way for every bit of 2 weeks pretty much. No signs of yellowing, no signs of fungis or mold, no signs of over watering. this is the same plant as the one cottonmouth is talking about.where its at light leaks wouldn't matter the only light in the room is the lights for the plants other than its sealed up.

i think its just a lil case of late blooming syndrome after all it is a random unknown strain. that and some serious impatience especially with the stoney bud merely a month away from being done and the hybrid closer to 2 or 3

ah, life

Fire it up

KT

those plants are looking good, keep up the good work

bro i haven't put up pics of these plants since they were young, both of them are over 4 foot tall and have stalks bigger than a lighter in width at the base.

stoney bud is 3-4 weeks away, the hybrid is 2-3 months its the craziest looking plant i've seen yet all the tops have sprout stems all around the top with pistils at the tops, in the middle and at the bottom and the at the nodes

so when the buds start to start to swell and stack up there all gonna grow together and make colas bigger than pop bottles.

im excitied. still no internet so no pics SORRY

hopefull i can get some up around harvest.

Fire it up
KT

8 days till harvest on the Stoney bud the other is 4 foot tall at least but has at least another good month too go. started 7 more. sexing them got one female for sure. I also meet a guy from canada and will be having some seeds purchased directly over the counter. quite nice i must say. still trying to figure out how to get pics up here. i got some from start to finish.

till next time.

Fire it up
KT

well not 8 days, today makes seven and i'd say its gotta a good 3-5 still, all the trichromes are cloudy only some amber here and there, no where near enough. the four and a half footer now is stacking buds on fast, got 3 others in there going also, 1 female for sure and the other 2 haven't showed sex yet. i also have 5 outside. I just recently got some Northern lights Haze crossed with Shiskaberry from a good friends harvest. but my buddy from canada is bringing me back 80 seeds for only 100 us dollars. there 20 packs for 25 its a retail store only though located outside of quebec. thats why there so cheap. im getting 4 strains myself purely indicas, or dominantly indica hybrids. Including Early Pearl, Northern Widow,and 2 others i told him to suprise me, not to mention hes getting 4 packs of 20 as well so we're gonna do some trading and end up with 8 different strains each. the setup has been altered a few times now, had things go south with my safe house. dude got behind on his bills. so everythings back in the closet. under two 40watt Cfl's = 200watts each, and two 75watt cfls = 500watts each.

still using the botanicals pro grow, pro bloom, and liquid karma, along with the humbolt county line of purple max, gravity hardner, only used the bush master once too. internets still out at my house though just gonna have to ask my buddy here if its alright to load some pics up one day. you old timers will be proud when i put my pics up and all you newbies should start asking questions. i got some perfect natural LST going as well as a prime example of top, pinching, fimming in the shape of a 4 and a half foot double topped christmas tree. till next time.

Fire it up
KT

good new GOT MY INTERNET BACK ON just gotta have a pc tech give it a wipe down and a good cleaning, along with a restore and an update. then i 'll be able to fill you guys in with all the eye candy. from young to grown.

Fire it up
KT
:)

cut down in 72 hours

Latest posts

Back