08' stoney bud outdoor grow, almost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Kt...your gonna like the afghanxc99 cross :hubba:
Got a mom of that beast....yummie man yumieee!!!! :aok:
Lookin good. The SB is a lil sensitive, but the Affie x'd C99 is a toughie and very easy to clone ;) my pheno leaned more towrds sat but still had early finishin time.
Following along mang. Lookin good.

yep WWxNB or vice versa...can't remember off the top of my head.

TBG what is the SB hybrid mainly indica, or hybrid mainly sative if a hybrid at all

well heres an update:

so far so good, Mary and jane are doing fantastic, as you can see from there accidental induced flowering and re-veg, that all the nodes are producing more sets of nodes.

the other 2 are as follows, AfganhXc99 and Rachel(which has been switch in names to Jackie)

steady watering them with the Botanicals Pro Blend Pro grow and Liquid Karma. need to get a power strip to hold more plugs. Planning on throwing another cfl, a 40watt = 200watt of soft white /which contains mercury so it throws off that yellowish orange light. not to mention you can see a slight curl and twist here and there not to bad, but still thats a sign of excessive heat and low air circualtion. so i'll be putting in a fan and another light soon.

nothing sprouted from the Pinny Paralyzer seeds, the bagseed did but didn't look healthy so it got axed, 1 afgahnXc99 sprouted and is now named lucy. and the other new addition is a seed from last years strain known as Rachel which has had her named changed to Jackie.

Well i know my two stoney buds are females for sure already cuz of the accidental flowering.

Pics go in this order

First 2 - Mary
3rd & 4th - Jane
5th - Lucy
6th - Jackie

Questions, comments, advice always welcome

Fire it up
KT

100_0985.JPG

100_0986.JPG

100_0987.JPG

100_0988.JPG

100_0989.JPG

100_0990.JPG

well i changed out my 23watt=100watt bulbs for 40watt=200watt yesterday. still had a problem though, got them home, put one in and it worked just fine, pulled the other out to put it in and could hear a rattle inside the bulb. needless to say it didn't work, so i now have 1 23w=100w and 1 40w=200w bulbs. the Stoney buds are doing great the other 2 are coming along slowly.just added a fan in there to blow on them girls some, to strengthen up the the stalks and stems just moving them around they were bobbing around pretty good, telling me that they are healthy and growing good but not developing stalks and stems hard and stiff enough to with hold the weight of buds. thats all for now

Fire it up
KT

Looking pretty good there ktown. I cant wait to see those babies in a few more weeks. They are going to be beauties. Keep us posted my friend. Take care.

It's a cross of a Nirvana White Widow male x Peak Seeds Northernberry female. It's Indica dominant. ;)
ktownlegend said:
TBG what is the SB hybrid mainly indica, or hybrid mainly sative if a hybrid at all

well its been a little while, been pretty busy switching things over in the setup. as well as with work and everything else.

well this pics show close ups of mary and janes nodes that are now forming into branches of there own over 3 inches long. the other little ones are now bigger, Jackie is doing good so is the AfxC99 named lucy

the tall skinny one in the bowl just got transplanted yesterday along with 2 others i planted.

also includes pics of the new setup with 5 6500k spectrum bulbs 4 23watt=100watt cfls and 1 40watt=200watt. along with the nutes and fan. temps raised drastically when i added 3 more bulbs requiring the fan Jane is showing some nute burn on a couple leafs but not alot and theres a spot or two on Mary.

but all those pics of the plants are over two weeks old. i'll be posting another reply after this one with pics from today.

questions, comments and advice always welcome

Fire it up
KT

100_3701.JPG

100_3705.JPG

100_3707.JPG

100_3708.JPG

100_3709.JPG

100_3710.JPG

100_3711.JPG

100_3712.JPG

100_3713.JPG

100_3716.JPG

Okay now heres the present time update. these pics are from o about 30 minutes ago. Mary and Jane are in the back getting bushy from all the nodes growing into branches 3 inches long or more, right in front of them from left to right is a bagseed from some killer popcorn nugs i just got named Sky, then the AfxC99-Lucy followed buy Jackie. the other 2 little ones are a bagseed from the same nugs as Sky and the other is suppose to be from some Purple Afgahn.

all in all there doing good and im running outta space fast, its still in the high 30's low 40's outside so i gotta wait to put them outside for another month i'd bet.

as always questions, comments, and advice always welcome.
enjoy for those following along

Fire it up
KT

100_3767.JPG

100_3770.JPG

well heres some more pics, this is pics of mary's roots, and the nodes that have spawned into 3 inch branches. as well as a side shot that makes her look sexy if i must say so. i cut back on nutes on Jane cuz one leaf has started to show more nute burn and droop down and what not, so shes getting limited on her drugs now, and the problem leaf has been removed.

Fire it up
KT

100_3773.JPG

100_3774.JPG

100_3775.JPG

100_3781.JPG

100_3782.JPG

Looking good ktown. Keep up the good work. The new setup looks a lot better. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

New pics soon. but yesterday night i happen to want to look at my girls and check them out. and they were all hanging bad. i forgot to water them. they sat for 3 days. becuz of there size they require getting watered every 2 days. the smaller ones every 3-4 days. starting to get warm finally still not warm enough to put them outside. i want to do some micro style grow in there and bloom a couple just to see what they'll produce on that small of a scale.

other than that not a hole lot.

questions, comments, advice always welcome

Fire it up
KT

well not a lot exciting today. cut a clone yesterday of the stoney bud. already turned and starting to root. they're all looking good althought im positive that the small container size is hindering growth. theres roots 2 foot long coiled up in the bottom container of both Mary and Jane. so i know a bigger container would probly cause one heck of a growth spurt, which i don't want cuz space is limited. although the clone will be the test for the micro grow. well other than that not a hole lot like i said.

Fire it up
KT

well heres some pics from about a week ago and some from last night right before the lights went out. still hitting them with the liquid karma and pro grow mix, and they're loving it. im running outta room again except this time its width the 2 stoney buds are gonna look like pine trees with the way the arms have grown off them. the others are doing alright. the ones streching out and all the others have been staying tightly noded.

enjoy

Fire it up
KT

100_3790.JPG

100_3791.JPG

100_3795.JPG

100_3799.JPG

100_3800.JPG

100_3801.JPG

100_3802.JPG

well i got a new location to move my Stoney buds and the afxc99 so i don't have to put them outside WOOO WHOOO thank god. that means a guarrented good grow. thats all have a bad day, broke up with my ole lady yesterday/this morning and had like 4 screw ups between fedex and UPS

so im irritated, upset, tired, stressed, hurt, and thats not including the muscle tension, neck and back pain, along with the constant deterioration of cartilage in various parts of my body.

SOME ONE DO SOMETHING IM HAVING A BAD DAY, jokes, comments, small talk anything, will be greatly appreciated thanks MP Family.

KT

sorry to hear about your girl how old are the oldest in your garden? are you planning on using a 400 watt metal halide?

Latest posts

Back