10-12 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
how big do you think an average plant should be after about 10-12 days?
how many nodes? the strain is unknown (sorry) but what do you think the average plant would look like? Im just asking because i think my plants might be a little small. this is my first grow. thanks

Yo whats up man!

Alright well i'm an outdoor grower and my plants usually get 5 hours of direct sunlight. they grew kinda on the slow side. But hopefully this can give u an idea of what some plants look like around the 9 day point. Most people have bigger plants at 9 days, especially indoors.

DSCN1299.JPG

if ur plants are smaller than this .. you have pretty slow growth. However there growing the secret is patience man. I notice being high makes the time go by faster haha. Goodluck with your grow! try to get a pic of ur baby up so we can see it!

the seedling stage is slow and arduous sometimes. It normally lasts about 2 weeks before you start to see significant growth daily.

Give it time.. cause you got MONTHS till harvest.

i planted some outside last week, then a snow storm came, i didnt expect anything to come through but this lonely little girl *crosses fingers* popped out sometime in the past few days. and my other lady poped through the soil. The snow storm one is probably 1-2 days out of the earth :D :D I am so proud of her.

** would love to upload a photo and show you but MP is having issues, i get a nice error screen everytime i try to upload these photos of my babies.

Yeah just don't worry about them to much. an indoor grow could take 3 months, outdoors will usually take 4-5. Depending how late you can leave them before the winter chill snaps at them. :aok:

** edit

My little plants are not as big as lilbudd's but i think in a few days they will be, the leaves do not have any significant cannabis shape yet, but the second set of is coming in already. I cannot wait to see the leave structure grow. Hopefully I can get the photo thing figured out and show you

thanks a lot guys! ill try to get some pics up soon. my plants looks similar to the one posted except the second pair of leaves arent as big. i guess everything is going okay then. ill try to get some pics regardless

well i checked my plants today, and seriously the second set of fan leaves are starting to have that cannabis look!! this is very exiciting.

and one more seedling surivived the snowstorm, brining my total of 2 out of 3. I will snap some more shots, hopefully MP lets me upload them this time. :)

that sucks about the storm, i hope they make it!

hahah seriously this is awesome all three survived the snow storm~ and have all popped through the soil. it look so cool, cuz they are about 1-2 days apart each. This is so exiciting to watch, i can't believe how much its grown in the past few days. :D

Go mother nature~

Latest posts

Back